Lodge of Four Seasons
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lakeview Resort(Sunrise Beach)
View Hotel
Lone Oak Point Resort(Sunrise Beach)
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
Shawnee Bluff Inn(Lake Ozark)
  • Pool
Shoreland Motel(Lake Ozark)
View Hotel
Camden on the Lake Resort(Lake Ozark)
1,159 results
All reviewsspa shikijapanese gardenmovie theaterlobby barview of the lakeget awaymain poollabor day weekendfull kitchenmini fridgefire pitoff seasongolf courseavilahkatriumozarks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Attended the MSPMA Conference and all accommodations are first rate! From the previously undiscovered theatre (playing current movies) to the beach head and tennis courts...this resort offers everything one would need to enjoy every aspect of a conference or family outing.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
jtaylor1975, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

samuraiwildcat-

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at the Lodge of Four Seasons. We truly appreciate the time you took to share with other travelers. We look forward to your quick return.

Sincere Regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2013

My husband and I were in town from Pennsylvania for a friends wedding. The atmosphere is very inviting, only to be let down once inside. The rooms are very dated and we found 3 spiders in our tub during our stay. The shower head was grungy and the kaucking inbetween the ceiling and wall was very dirty. Also, the temperature of the water kept changing from where I initially set the water to scolding hot. This happened to my husband as well. I though he was running the water in the sink but turns out, the temperature of the water has a mind of its own. Our door didn't completely shut with ease. Our friend actually walked in the door when we thought it was shut.

I scheduled Spa services at Spa Shiki for an Express Mani/Pedi prior to the wedding. Express meant a shortened version of each service (30 minutes). My nail tech was very nice and pleasant, however it took her 50 minutes to do my nails, therefore i didn't have time for a pedicure. Also, her hands were shaking when putting my nail polish on (not the most comforting feeling) and she also missed taking some of my old nail polish off my left hand before putting on the clear coat. When i mentioned this to her, we moved to "better lighting". I just feel that we should have been under a lamp to begin with and that she would have seen I had old nail polish on. I picked a dark color and she mentioned that she hates putting on dark nail polish because it runs into the nail beds. I usually get dark polish and this is the first time i've had a nail tech complain about the color I picked :(
I typically do not complain like this but for the prices Spa Shiki charges, I expected better service. My husband bought this for me and was dissapointed to find out my experience wasn't that great. The nail tech did offer to give me a bottle of nail polish, but when i saw the look of the younger girls face at the front desk when ringing me up, I declined taking it.

The place has a lot of potential, however for the prices versus the overall experience, I would rather stay somwhere else.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 693amberk
jtaylor1975, Director of Rooms at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Amber K-

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate the time you took out and please accept our apologies for this unacceptable stay. I talk with our front office team and went through our logs to ensure the hot water in that room was followed up on. In addition, we had our pest control team out to spray the building you were staying in. I know this doesn’t help your stay and for that I am extremely sorry. I have also shared your comments with the Spa Shiki team so they can make necessary adjustments. If you would like to discuss your stay please feel free to email me at jtaylor@4seasonsresort.com. We can only hope for the opportunity of serving you again.

Sincere Regards

Reviewed 30 September 2013

the stay was excellent, the service was very, very good. I would love to come back and just enjoy the Lodge without having to go to meetings. It would be an excellent place for a family vacation. I would love to spend time there in the summer so that we could take advantage of the pools.

Joyce G-

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at the Lodge of Four Seasons. We truly appreciate your efforts and most importantly your patronage. We hope to serve you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2013

This is a great place to visit. Lake is beautiful and the hotel is really top notch. Very large grounds, spa, multiple golf courses, great restaurants and great space for a conference or wedding. My room, 2414 was a bit outdated so hopefully they will remodel this wing soon. Bedding could have been a bit nicer for the quality of hotel they are trying for. Staff was very nice and accommodating.

Kevin S-

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and we hope for your quick return.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Lake of the Ozarks is a heavily populated lake but the choices for a nice/plush resort are minimal. This lodge is the most popular and really overall probably the best choice. But once you see the rooms you'll question why the price is so high. They are clean but very outdated. Overall service is good. But here are the highlights of this place and why it is a good choice: multiple pools including one indoor, great location on the lake and on land. Close to shopping and restaurants and plenty of recreational choices around you. The one thing that is updated is the spa- its great and offers great services at prices you would expect at this type of spa. Its got beautiful grounds and a fabulous view of the lake. My husband and I have stayed there for a get away and we've also stayed as a family- kids loved it.

Room Tip: There are several choices on rooms/buildings. Make sure you read up on each one to make sure you choose the best room for your wants
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
jtaylor1975, Director of Rooms at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Megan S-

Thank you for sharing your recent stay at the Lodge of Four Seasons. We appreciate any and all feedback as without reviews like yours we are unable to get better. Please know that we do offer several discount programs depending on what type of room, view, and location you desire. Sometimes the price is determined on supply and demand, but we do have calendars that give significant discounts as long as your dates are flexible. In addition, please know that we are working very hard to update several areas of the resort and we will continue to do so until we have a new product. Thank you again for sharing your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Happy Fall,