Lodge of Four Seasons
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead(Lake Ozark)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$119
Quality Inn(Lake Ozark)
US$92
US$81
QualityInn
Camden on the Lake Resort(Lake Ozark)(Great Value!)
US$246
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,163 results
All reviewsspa shikijapanese gardenmovie theaterlobby barview of the lakeget awaymain poollabor day weekendfull kitchenmini fridgefire pitoff seasongolf courseavilahkatriumozarks
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Visited this resort July 25-26..our room was incredible.. two views of the lake ... a working gas fireplace, chocolate covered strawberries, luxurious bedding and a honeymoon style bathtub...
David at the front desk was efficient friendly and helpful...
This wonderful old resort could use a bit of updating... carpets worn in the common areas... but on the whole a terrrific place for a relaxing summer weekend..

Room Tip: ask for a room in the atrium area... lovely
1  Thank misterCancun
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is the most horrible excuse for a resort I have ever experienced. Lousy customer service. Never saw maid service. Disgustingly dirty room. Not ADA compliant. Shower was so filthy I actually wore flip-flops to bathe - gross.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere!
3  Thank Ron O
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Debbie at the front desk was great! Treat her good and she will set you up proper. Stay in Avila, drink by the pool, eat the summer breeze sandwich at the restaurant, rent the jet ski's from the hotel's marina ($65 hr). Great stay would do it again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Great pools and staff!! Perfect family vacation resort. Lots of activities for the kids!! The pool games were terrific. Arts and crafts for the kids and movies too. The free drinks for adults and smoothies for the kids when games were won made it so much fun for everyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is probably my 15th stay at the Lodge since coming here with my family as a kid. This resort will always be special to me as I always loved staying here and coming to the Lake of the Ozarks. My girlfriend and I got the Travelzoo deal which included 2 nights in an atrium room, breakfast for 2 each morning, and a $50 resort credit for $279. The staff were very friendly all weekend which always seems to be the case here. One thing that really bothered us was the condition of our room. Upon arriving in our room, we noticed the cleanliness was an issue. There was dust on everything! You name it, it was covered in dust. There was also a bead necklace and a sharp threading needle left on the carpet. We immediately called room service and the supervisor and 2 other attendants came and cleaned the room more while we were in it. Im glad they took care of the situation, but this was strange.

Also, I agree that the lodge and the rooms need a major renovation. The breakfast at Breezes was also very average and seemed lower quality than last time. I also noticed that HK's had about 8 people dining at 7 on a Saturday night. We went up the road to JB Hooks for dinner and you couldn't even walk in the place it was so crowded. HK's keeps changing their menu everytime we come, maybe they need a new idea for that space.

Overall, this resort still feels relaxing and a nice getaway for us. I love the vibe of the place and makes me feel I am transported somewhere else. There is so much history here and I hope that it can stay the crown jewel of the lake!

Room Tip: Rooms in the Atrium area are bigger than the main lodge room and cheaper. Atrium rooms have view of the marina.
2  Thank Jordan P