“Great food, great service, beautiful view!”

H. Toad's Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 60 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: H. Toad’s Bar & Grill is a casual fun place where you will usually find live entertainment on the indoor stage and always a wide variety of food choices. If you’re looking for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, either by boat or by car, this waterfront hot spot is a mainstay at the Lake of the Ozarks. Open year round, H. Toad’s also extends room service to guests at the Camden on the Lake Resort.
Lake Ozark, Missouri
“Great food, great service, beautiful view!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We came for dinner on a Thursday night. It was crowded, there was a live band playing great music. We got a table with a great view of the sunset over the lake. We had a great time and our waitress, Portia, was a doll, very helpful and attentive.

Chicago, Illinois
“Cool place”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Good food, service and view. Had a good dinner there, seated outside overlooking the lake. Since it was a week day, no bands were performing. Boaters were coming in to have dinner.
We had an outstanding time. Porsche was our waitress, very nice young lady.
The horseradish caper salad dressing was excellent. All in all everything worked.

Wichita, Kansas
“Thank God for Great Service and sidewalk chalk!!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

It was another hot long day my husband had another business meeting at the lake of the Ozarks so he thought it would be fun for us to tag along. We stayed at Camden on the Lake which is connected to the H.Toads entertainment complex at first glance it doesn't look like a family friendly place. I took my kids to check out the water to wait for my husband to return. we didn't bring our swimming gear so the kids started to get restless quickly the Bartenders at the pool bar were so nice and accommodating they gave my kids sidewalk chalk and that kept them occupied while we waited for my husband to return it made my life so much easier we spend a lot of time and money at the lake finally a place that's worth it highly recommended!!!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank God for great service and sidewalk chalk!!!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

1 Thank Erin M
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Bad Service, food was good”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

They really need to work on their service. There seemed to be a lot of employees but everyone was running in different directions and not many were concentrating on the customer service.

Visited July 2014