“My Favorite Place”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lake Ozark
Point Randall Resort
Ranked #1 of 3 Lake Ozark B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 September 2011

My family has gone to Point Randall Resort for a long time, and we love it everytime we go! I love how the lake and a pool is right outside your cabin. The cabins are very nice and clean and have a deck thats nice and big for your family to enjoy. We were there during the fourth of July, and i loved how Point Randall had a pretty firework display.
Every time I go to Point Randall, I always go home with another memory and i can't wait to go back next year!

There are newer reviews for Point Randall Resort

Reviewed 14 September 2011

We have stayed at Point Randall for several years. It is in a beautiful cove on Lake of the Ozarks. It is a great place for families to stay. It is a nice place for families to meet but yet still have your own space. The docks are very nice. They have a gas dock right at the resort. They have a playground for the kids and a nice heated pool. It is always hard for our family to leave Point Randall because it is always relaxing. The owners make you feel welcome. The rooms are clean. I would recommend staying at Point Randall Resort.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2011

I've been going to Point Randall since I was born. It is such an awesome place and has gotten even better over the years! They've re-done many of the cabins and added on new docks (a great fishing dock). This past July my family and I got to stay in one of the newly re-done cabins. It was so nice and comfortable! We look forward to that trip every year! It's such a relaxing and quiet place to stay. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone and assure you that you will absolutely love it and come back the next year! I sure can't wait for next July!

1  Thank Carly Z
Reviewed 14 September 2011

We had a great time the week of Aug 13 - 20th, 2011. Every room has a water view & deck to sit on. We stayed in a two bedroom 2 bath unit & everything was clean & well maintained. The owners are so friendly & welcoming. Our kids enjoyed fishing, swimming, boating & hanging out. One of our best vacations yet & our kids can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank kelli w
Reviewed 14 September 2011

My family (a group of 25) stayed at Point Randall this year. It was a wonderful experience. We had each family either in our building or in the building next to us. Our decks were just steps away from the lake to go fishing or swim off the docks. They have recently put new docks in, and it was easy to launch the boat right from the resort. I love the location..just minutes from Osage Beach, where we shopped and went golfing, and enjoyed Miner Mikes. The rooms have kitchenettes and grills outside so it was easy to cook meals right at the resort. The kids enjoyed swimming at the pool and the playground area too! I highly recommend Point Randall Resort. The owners are very accomdating and were available daily from 9-6 to help with whatever we needed. We will definately come back!!

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 14 September 2011

I have been going to Lake of the Ozaks, MO since I was a baby and I have always stayed at Point Randall Resort. I cannot imagine staying anywhere else! The owners are the friendliest people I have ever met and they make sure the whole resort is clean. The cabins are BEAUTIFUL and very clean inside and out. Over the past summer, we got to stay in one of the remodeled cabins. I did not think they needed any remodeling but wow did they look good! Our cabin had so much space, was super clean, and had everything we needed. The docks and store on the dock are always kept clean. Mike is always walking around fixing what needs to be fixed and cleaning what needs to be cleaned. Paulette is always in the office making sure everyone has their clean towels and whatever else they need. I have never had a problem with the resort and honestly, going there is what I look forward to most every year. The day we leave Point Randall is when we start counting down the days till we get to come back.

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
Reviewed 16 May 2011

Point Randall Resort was not fancy, but clean and right on the water. We stayed in a studio room and had a full kitchen, bath, etc.

The owners were extremely nice and everything was clean and well maintained.

The best part about it was the price and how close to the water we were.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Lodge of  Four Seasons
Lodge of Four Seasons
#2 of 12 in Lake Ozark
Tan-Tar-A Resort, Golf Club, Marina & Indoor Waterpark

Been to Point Randall Resort? Share your experiences!