“The best family tradition.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lake Ozark
Point Randall Resort
Ranked #1 of 3 Lake Ozark B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We've been coming here for nearly 20 years. It gets better every year. Live band and fireworks on the fourth. Boat and wave runner rentals. Great family vacation spot. Can't say
enough great things. It is the centerpiece of our family vacation every year.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank bcbross

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I went there with my friend last weekend. I did not know about it, I wish I had the chance to be there longer. Customer service is awesome, super clean, it has everything you need! I recommend it 100%! Prices are not bad at all!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jessica J
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I have spent a lot of time at The Lake growing up, and in my (limited, I'm in my 20s) adult life, but I had never heard of Point Randall. I actually won a free night stay. I checked out their website, read reviews on different sites, but wasn't really sure what to expect. I called to make my reservation with a unit number in mind, but was talked into a different number, which I am thankful for, the view was spectacular! The website says that only a few are updates, but it seemed like all had new siding. The unit we were in, had newish carpet and new windows. I was very impressed by all immenites in the unit. The only thing I would have wanted more of is towels, but I probably could have asked for some. The owners are friendly, welcoming, helpful, and accommodating. We went in early November, it was perfect. Quiet and relaxing. I cant wait to go back in the summer and use the dock and pool. I will definitely be recommending this resort to friend and family. It is the perfect place for extended family, each can get separate units, but be close.

Room Tip: look at map on website, but then call and just talk to one of the owners and tell them what you need...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Point Randall is superb. The owners are dedicated to providing the best possible experience, period. There is a boat ramp, covered boat slips with electrical plugins, and gas pumps. You will not find a nicer place to stay, especially for the $. You will feel welcome and comfortable while you are there. The location is gorgeous. I recommend this place over all others at LOZ. Thank you Micheal and Paulette!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We have been going to point Randall for many years and it was just as great this visit. Most of the cabins have been remodeled and have connecting decks that is great for family's needing more than one cabin. They have a heated pool, baited fishing dock, and a dock side store. One of the few quiet, peaceful, family orientated resorts left.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mistergks
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My family and I have been staying at this Resort for several years. This is the most peaceful Resort on the Lake and the owners are the Greatest! The grounds and rooms are very well maintained and updated. The Resort is always busy and when the weather is cool the pool is kept warm for the guests and children to have fun. The docks are very well maintained as well.
The Resort is close to the Strip the Mall and eating locations so there is always something to do when you stay here. My family always looks forward to staying at Point Randall!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Cindy C
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Whether for fishing, golf or a family vacation you can hardly go wrong. The location is very central to the Lake of the Ozarks attractions. Their boat docks are well maintained. The young owners of this resort are constantly upgrading the facilities. The cabins are clean and most have spacious decks overlooking the lake. Over the years we have stayed in a variety of fishing/family resorts at the lake and Point Randall is the best.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead
#3 of 12 in Lake Ozark
Inn at Harbour Ridge Bed and Breakfast

Been to Point Randall Resort? Share your experiences!