“Great resort and great location on the Lake”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lake Ozark
Point Randall Resort
Ranked #1 of 3 Lake Ozark B&B and Inns
Glen Carbon, Illinois
“Great resort and great location on the Lake”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Point Randall is where my wife's family has come for many years. I stayed there myself for the first time this summer. We stayed in Cabin 5. The deck is the best feature about the cabin. It is perfectly shaded, spacious and has a great view of the lake. I mention it first because that is where I wanted to spend most of my time on the laid back vacation. They have a dock you can use to lay out or swim in the lake that is protected from waves. They also have boat docks to store your boat or jet ski and have a gas station/convenience store on the water. The perfect place to stay if you want to bring your own watercraft. They even have jet skis you can rent. For those that don't want to swim in the lake, they have a pool that is available. The only gripe, which is very tiny, was that the carpet was pretty gross in the cabin and needs to be replaced.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Burlington, Iowa
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We've been coming here for nearly 20 years. It gets better every year. Live band and fireworks on the fourth. Boat and wave runner rentals. Great family vacation spot. Can't say
enough great things. It is the centerpiece of our family vacation every year.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank bcbross
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I went there with my friend last weekend. I did not know about it, I wish I had the chance to be there longer. Customer service is awesome, super clean, it has everything you need! I recommend it 100%! Prices are not bad at all!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jessica J
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I have spent a lot of time at The Lake growing up, and in my (limited, I'm in my 20s) adult life, but I had never heard of Point Randall. I actually won a free night stay. I checked out their website, read reviews on different sites, but wasn't really sure what to expect. I called to make my reservation with a unit number in mind, but was talked into a different number, which I am thankful for, the view was spectacular! The website says that only a few are updates, but it seemed like all had new siding. The unit we were in, had newish carpet and new windows. I was very impressed by all immenites in the unit. The only thing I would have wanted more of is towels, but I probably could have asked for some. The owners are friendly, welcoming, helpful, and accommodating. We went in early November, it was perfect. Quiet and relaxing. I cant wait to go back in the summer and use the dock and pool. I will definitely be recommending this resort to friend and family. It is the perfect place for extended family, each can get separate units, but be close.

Room Tip: look at map on website, but then call and just talk to one of the owners and tell them what you need...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Lawrence, Kansas
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Point Randall is superb. The owners are dedicated to providing the best possible experience, period. There is a boat ramp, covered boat slips with electrical plugins, and gas pumps. You will not find a nicer place to stay, especially for the $. You will feel welcome and comfortable while you are there. The location is gorgeous. I recommend this place over all others at LOZ. Thank you Micheal and Paulette!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Olathe, Kansas
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We have been going to point Randall for many years and it was just as great this visit. Most of the cabins have been remodeled and have connecting decks that is great for family's needing more than one cabin. They have a heated pool, baited fishing dock, and a dock side store. One of the few quiet, peaceful, family orientated resorts left.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank mistergks
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My family and I have been staying at this Resort for several years. This is the most peaceful Resort on the Lake and the owners are the Greatest! The grounds and rooms are very well maintained and updated. The Resort is always busy and when the weather is cool the pool is kept warm for the guests and children to have fun. The docks are very well maintained as well.
The Resort is close to the Strip the Mall and eating locations so there is always something to do when you stay here. My family always looks forward to staying at Point Randall!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
#1 of 13 in Lake Ozark
Lodge of  Four Seasons
Lodge of Four Seasons
#2 of 13 in Lake Ozark

Been to Point Randall Resort? Share your experiences!