“View AND good food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ruthie D's Dining and Spirits
Ranked #3 of 55 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Bar
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Lake View Dining and Hand crafted Food prepared by trained Chefs. Overlooking 12mm of Lake of the Ozarks. Screened in Patio, weather permitting. All food made in house! Sauces, stocks, soups, desserts etc... Come taste for yourself! Come Savor Ruthie's on the Bend in Lake Ozark!2014 Silver Cup Chefs Challenge WINNER! Best Chef at the Lake!
Leawood, Kansas
“View AND good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Four of us came in hungry from the lake on a Thursday night around 8:00. No reservation, so we had a short wait. The place is very nice inside, which isn't evident from the street.

The view of the lake is very good. You can eat outside on a covered deck, but we elected to sit inside.

There must have been some confusion on our wait staff, but Amber stepped up and took our order and did a TERRIFIC job.

We had a nice bottle of Krug wine. The onion strings hit the spot. The chicken picatta got raves from two that ordered it. I ordered the chicken Mediterranean, with a side of Jalapeno grits, which was all very good. Our fourth had the blue cheese pork, which was excellent.

Now that we've found this place, we will be back.

Lake Ozark
“Great resturant, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

A great place to eat in the Horseshoe Bend area. Lucretia was an excellent server. Try the jalapeño grits.

Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Ruthie D's delivers the best dining experience at the lake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

This was the third time we've been to Ruthie D's and again the experience was excellent. The food was good and the service outstanding! Thank you Amber for helping to make our evening great.

1 Thank Suzie H
Edwardsville, IL
“Good meal, great view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Ruthie D's was exactly what I was looking for during my stay at the Lake. I wanted dining with a view of the lake along with a good fish dish. I sat on the screened porch overlooking the lake as I enjoyed the stuffed white fish entree and a local beer to satisfy my thirst. Lucretia was very friendly and helpful as she recommended my dinner choice and clued me into the local beer. I will return to Ruthie D's the next time I'm at the lake.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Des Moines, Iowa
“Outstanding food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

My wife and I had an outstanding dinner tonight here. We went based on lot of the reviews and they didn't lead us astray. Ruthies white fish was fantastic and I had a small filet which was excellent also. Everything was done to the proper serving temperatures and nicely plated. Our drinks were very good also. Allison gave us great service and was attentive to our needs all evening. Give Ruthies a try...... You won't be disappointed!

• Visited April 2014