Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
LakeHouse Hotel(Osage Beach)
View Hotel
Shawnee Bluff Inn(Lake Ozark)
  • Pool
Shoreland Motel(Lake Ozark)
View Hotel
Osage Village Inn(Osage Beach)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanmini fridge and microwaveindoor poolbiscuits and gravybagnell damlabor daylake areaozarksosagerates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 October 2012

We ended up in this hotel as the second overflow location for a conference here in town. We were very pleased with our 3 night stay. We required a handicap accessible room. Though neither of us use a wheelchair, the wheelchair accessible shower was pretty sweet. I'd like to have one in my home. The first floor room was very accessible to the entry and parking was right outside of the entry as well.

Every staff person we encountered was friendly and helpful. We even received a telephone call from the front desk after we had checked in to make sure everything was in order. The complementary breakfast at Denny's was also a nice perk.

Although we did not take advantage of the pool or workout room they were clean and well kept, as was the guest coin laundry area, and the pool was not over-chlorinated.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the highway were not bothered by road noise.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2012 via mobile

We stopped in here for the night. The room was clean and it was nice and quiet despite there being a lot of people here. The beds were pretty comfortable. We would definately stay here again. You also get a breakfast at the attached Dennys restaurant with your stay here.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We just got back from a 4 day getaway and stayed here. The staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was very clean and comfortable. The rooms had plenty of space even with 2 beds, fridge, desk and chair. I'm pretty picky about the comfort of a hotel bed and I slept like a baby all 4 nights. I highly recommend this hotel, especially at $50/nt.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We stayed one night. The front desk lady was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. My only complaint was that the sink was in the bathroom. It's much more convenient for the sink to be on the outside of the bathroom, especially since their were 3 of us sharing the room. When we checked out in the morning, the manager asked how our stay was and was very friendly. Our free breakfast was at the attached Denny's, which was much better than a typical hotel breakfast!

While we were there, we walked around the hotel to strech our legs after our drive. There is an indoor pool and an outdoor pool and both looked nice.

This isn't a 4 or 5 star hotel, but that's ok. They aren't all supposed to be. This was a nice hotel for its class.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Trisha R
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Last minute trip got me their last room, which was a smoking room with a king bed. It actually didn't smell too bad. The bed was comfy and I'm picky about motel beds! The room was very spacious even with a table/two chairs, desk, chair with ottoman, armoir and the king bed all inside it and it was clean. There was a small balcony (on second floor) with two chairs and table to enjoy. The bathroom was small and didn't have much for vanity space, but I managed. The motel is huge and spread out, it took me about a minute to walk to the where they have free coffee from my room. Good thing I brought my big mug! The front desk was busy, but then again, they were booked solid too. I didn't use my breakfast voucher for Denny's, but I hear it's a good deal.

Room Tip: If you have difficulty walking or are a respiratory or cardiac patient, request a room close to the front entrance so you won't have so far to walk to the front desk and to go eat at Denny's.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business