I got stuck staying in one of the condos/villas here during a recent conference. I had stayed in the hotel during some previous conferences, and it was okay. I can't say the same about the condos. They're grossly overpriced, poorly maintained, contain furnishings even more dated than the main hotel, and they're not very clean. I found live bugs on the floor and dead bugs in the light fixtures. The walls were poorly patched and then touched up with paint that wasn't even the same color. The inside of the fridge was broken. The screen on the back porch had large tear in it. The carpet was stained in numerous places. The TVs are like tiny dorm room TVs from about 20 years ago. I could go on, but just look at my photos. They speak for themselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to renovation. It will reopen in late 2017. Large rooms, onsite Spa and Restaurant, indoor & outdoor pools, and gorgeous scenic views. Just minutes from several state parks, beaches and local attractions. We are the ideal venue for your Lake of the Ozarks business meeting, wedding, banquet or special event. Our skilled staff of professional event planners will make it an event to remember! We can host small groups or groups as large as 1,000! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Country Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Club Hotel And Spa
- Country Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Country Hotel Lake Ozark
- Country Club Hotel & Spa Lake Ozark, MO - Lake Of The Ozarks