This hotel is like a relic from the 1980's. It was probaly very chic at one time but now it is just outdated and old. The grounds are very unkept - looked as if they hadn't mowed is a couple of weeks. Grass looked dead is some places. This is a grand complex with so much potential but when we drove up it looked as if it had been abandoned. Smelled of cigarette smoke - as soon as you entered the hotel and throughout the hotel. The room itself was huge - lots of room. The furniture was nice, it seemed as if the room was remodeled recently. But again, it seemed very 1980's. There was a small television in the bathroom as well as a phone, the push button wall kind - hadn't seen that is a while. But then I opened a closet and there were fabulous terryclothe robs... I think if the property just updated the obvious things, new paint, nice grounds, it would be much more apealing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to renovation. It will reopen in late 2017. Large rooms, onsite Spa and Restaurant, indoor & outdoor pools, and gorgeous scenic views. Just minutes from several state parks, beaches and local attractions. We are the ideal venue for your Lake of the Ozarks business meeting, wedding, banquet or special event. Our skilled staff of professional event planners will make it an event to remember! We can host small groups or groups as large as 1,000! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Country Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Country Club Hotel And Spa
- Country Hotel Lake Ozark
- Country Club Hotel & Spa Lake Ozark, MO - Lake Of The Ozarks