Country Club Hotel & Spa
US$156
US$139
  • Pool
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead(Lake Ozark)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$99
Camden on the Lake Resort(Lake Ozark)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$134
Quality Inn(Lake Ozark)
US$85
QualityInn
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2009

What a lovely surprise! We selected this hotel because they offered an amazing low rate during high season. It turned out to be a wonderful choice! The hotel & grounds are beautiful. The Spanish architecture is similar to many coastal resorts in California. There are several pools and tennis courts - even a couple of clay courts. Our room was extremely spacious and the furnishings were somewhat European. It is an older hotel, but it's been updated & well maintained. Everyone was very gracious and friendly. To get all this for the low rate during the middle of summer was definitely a treat.
Great for families, couples and a girl's weekend. No access to the Lake, Definitely not the spot for party groups - a bit off the main drag.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
CountryClubManager, General Manager at Country Club Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2011

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment on your experience at the Country Club Hotel. We value the opinion of every guest and use the information to continue to improve our level of service, quality of our property and to insure guests experience a truly memorable stay.
I realize this response is somewhat delayed however as a new management team was assembled in late summer of 2010 I felt it necessary to acknowledge even reviews posted sometime ago.

Reviewed 8 July 2009

My husband & I go to the Lake every summer. They offered a King Room walkout for $79/night during the week which was cheaper than the cheezey motels on Hwy 54. Had a nice corner room and ordered room service breakfast (Ham n Cheese Omelette) which was delicious. Yes, the room are about 10 years old in their decor, but for the price it was a grand find. We shopped and went out to Lake Bars during the day. The pool was not crowded during the week and hotel was clean. I wouldn't pay the full rate ($189) or you will feel ripped off. I have stayed here years ago when they first opened, and yes the decor is still the same and could be updated, but still granite tops and a classical ornate feel in the rooms. Bed was comfortable. Hotel is off of HH or Horseshoe Bend which is very close to outlet mall, great dining, and wonderful views.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kfoster012002

We do offer many packages throughout the entire year. Some are designed for vacationers, some for the spa and yet others for last minute “get-a-ways”. Also, I believe if you were to review our regular, everyday rates, you would find them very affordable as well as we have done a thorough evaluation and revised our entire rate structure.
Although somewhat delayed, as a new management team was assembled in late summer of 2010 I feel it necessary to acknowledge even reviews posted sometime ago.

Reviewed 19 May 2009

Stayed here a couple of weeks ago and truly have never stayed any where worse. The place is completely outdated, rooms are dirty, airconditioner sounds like a plane, plumbing is bad, no amenities to speak of and their cancellation policy is three days in advance. I would pick a Hampton Inn over this place any day. Also, why would you stay at a below par place at the lake that is not even on the lake. One positive is that for the few days I was there the entire staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled solo

Reviewed 11 April 2009

I stayed at the Country Club Hotel and Spa on Good Friday. I discovered during my stay that the hotel was having a cage fighting match on Friday night. The hotel did nothing to make sure my accomdations were safe. On Friday after returning from dinner, there was no place to park and no parknig reserved for hotel guests. I had to park in a lot and be shuttled to the hotel. The shuttle was a mini van with a side door that remained open. When I entered the lobby I was with hundreds of fight fans who were very obnoxious and rowdy. That night, there were intoxicated people in the halls at all hours using every profanity in the book. When I called the front desk about a fight, I was told the police were already there. The problem was the police were on the fourth floor and I was on the second floor. I learned Saturday morning that more than 12 officers were there to take care of the fighting. My wife and I were afraid for what was happening and were concerned for our safety. This hotel was out of control. There was nothing relaxing or refreshing about my stay.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments on your stay at the Country Club Hotel. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your disappointing visit. While this review was posted some time ago, I feel it very important to acknowledge ALL guest concerns.
The Country Club Hotel is now under new management and many changes have been made regarding activities that are held in our 24,000 sq ft exhibitions space. A very wide variety of events are hosted here but regardless of the activities guest comfort and security always take a priority.
With an elevated level of customer service, all guests and potential are made aware of the more “active” events that are being held as reservations are being made.
We at the Country Club Hotel sincerely hope you will give us an opportunity in the future to serve you again.

Reviewed 31 March 2009

We should have considered that as a omen. The spa is definitely an afterthought! Save your money and go to Spa Shiki at Lodge of the Four Seasons. Sleep here.....don't eat here....don't spa here.
Nice mattress though!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment on your experience at the Country Club Hotel & Spa. We have been working diligently on improving our level of customer service and professionalism. It is comments like yours that help us measure our success.
Currently the Spa staff are all professionally trained and certified in their own areas of expertise. Several improvements have been made in the Spa and is now a well respected service to not only hotel guests but to local residents as well.
In addition to improvements to the Spa, there has been an entire restructuring of our onsite restaurant, Rafferty’s.
I realize this response is somewhat delayed however as a new management team was assembled beginning late summer of 2010 I felt it necessary to acknowledge even reviews posted sometime ago.