“Relaxing atmosphere”
Review of Spa Shiki

Spa Shiki
More attraction details
Owner description: Featured on NBC's Today Show as one of the top spa values in the United States, Spa Shiki at the Lodge of Four Seasons is one of the Midwest's largest full-service resort spas. Located on the water in Lake Ozark, Missouri, Spa Shiki offers a full range of extraordinary treatments for the body and soul, plus sauna, steamroom, whirlpool, and more. Pilates and lifestyle enhancement programs complement the spa experience. Relax, rejuvenate, and renew.
Reviewed 30 August 2013

The services are kind of blah, but the amenities are fantastic. The pools and steam rooms are worth it for a day of relaxation.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Went to spa as a group, all had appointments. Upon arrival they changed one of the appointment times without letting us know. After checking in and getting robed up to relax, there was no place to sit...way overcrowded. Never could get relaxed before or during massage. This could have been an unusual day, but I will never return...a waste of my time and money.

2  Thank John R
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

We visited spa shiki and were very impressed. It was harder to find than expected, since I originally though it was a separate location from the lodge (I was wrong). I called them and booked with a person rather than book online appointments. Once we got there we were impressed. We enjoyed the amazing amenities of the whirlpool, pools, sauna, and steam room. I enjoyed a wonderful relaxing facial with Nancy. My husband said he had the best massage he's ever gotten by Zoe. We enjoyed it and didn't feel rushed. It is nice you can spend the day enjoying the amenities before and after your treatment (all day if you want) and aren't shooed out when your treatment is over. After my facial I was educated about products I could purchase but it wasn't overly pushy. We can't wait to return!

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Spa Shiki is at Four Seasons Lodge Hotel at Lake of the Ozarks. As spas go I would rate this above average. The price is high (as most spas are) and the setting is quiet and serene. Many services offered and the employees are very nice. Had a Swedish massage and felt it was done well. Would recommend others to go there. Had lunch at hotel afterward. Nice ending to relaxing morning.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

The cost of the massages weren't cheap but considering it included all day at the spa (if you wanted) utilizing salt pools, hot tubs, heated pools, infrared saunas, and a meditation room, we felt it was totally worth the money. The staff were very helpful and courteous. We will definitely return to Spa Shiki if we get the chance!