“Wonderful, as usual”
Review of Spa Shiki

Spa Shiki
More attraction details
Owner description: Featured on NBC's Today Show as one of the top spa values in the United States, Spa Shiki at the Lodge of Four Seasons is one of the Midwest's largest full-service resort spas. Located on the water in Lake Ozark, Missouri, Spa Shiki offers a full range of extraordinary treatments for the body and soul, plus sauna, steamroom, whirlpool, and more. Pilates and lifestyle enhancement programs complement the spa experience. Relax, rejuvenate, and renew.
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Second trip to the spa, this time during "peak" season over Memorial Day weekend. I had a Hungarian mud facial- it was amazing- easily the best facial I've ever received. Abby was delightful, knowledgable and a doll. I would definitely return back & request her. I also had a pedicure, again very relaxing & enjoyable experience. Only disappointment was the mineral whirlpool was currently down for maintenance. However we enjoyed the steam room and pool and hot tub. Overall another wonderful experience at spa shiki & look forward to returning.

Ann B, Owner at Spa Shiki, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you so much for your comment about your visit to Spa Shiki during Memorial weekend! We do apologize that the salt purified whirpool was unavailable for your use. We would like to send you VIP passes so you can enjoy all the wonderful ammenities that we offer. Please contact us so we may exceed your expectations.

There are newer reviews for Spa Shiki

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I have been to many spas. This out of the way place is a well kept secret. I had a 80 minute massage with a body absorbing oil. It was fabulous. The large jacuzzi was very nice, finished off with the dry sauna.
The showers were clean, changing rooms convenient to counters filled with blow dryers and anything you may have forgotten. Take a book and lounge in the sitting area.
Don't leave without purchasing a candle filled with the aroma of the spa. I bought one and it has filled my entire house with a great feeling of relaxation. Cheaper than Yankee Candles and the scent lingers much longer!
Find this place and enjoy!

Ann B, Director at Spa Shiki, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We hope to see you back here before too long for another day of relaxation! Namaste

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Spa Shiki is healthy for your body, mind, and soul. When you book a treatment, you also get to use the amenities all day. This includes the mediation room, wet and dry saunas, and whirlpool. It's very easy to spend the entire day here. The staff is amazing. They've brought me ice water while in the sauna, regularly pass out smoothie/tea samples, and I've even had them bring me a book light when I was reading so I didn't strain my eyes. Seriously what more could you ask for? The environment is so incredible. My treatments are always a 10/10. I even ran into the wall once I was so relaxed. Just thinking of this place makes me smile. My last visit was in February and I miss it already!

Ann B, Owner at Spa Shiki, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Suzanne,

We very much appreciate your positive review! We do our best to accommodate and anticipate our guests needs and I am pleased to hear that you felt so well taken care of. We enjoy it every time that you come into the spa and cannot wait to see you next time!

Namaste!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My daughter and I try to visit this spa at least once a year. I wish we could go more often! My last visit was on March 1, 2014, and this time I brought two of my daughters with me. I have been to quite a few spas in the Midwest, but this is the absolutely the best one out there. Over the years I've had massages, facials, pedicures, etc., and I'm always extremely happy with the expertise and knowledge of the staff. The ENTIRE staff treats you like royalty. The setting is beautiful and serene, with just the right lighting. What I really appreciate is that you are welcome to stay the entire day to use the other wonderful amenities. Spa Shiki is our favorite winter escape!

Ann B, Owner at Spa Shiki, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Cathy,
Thank you so much for your beautiful review! We love having you every year and we are glad that we continue to be your favorite spa in the Midwest! We pride ourselves on the expertise of our therapists and helping you to feel at home.

Namaste

Reviewed 24 February 2014

After reading so many excellent reviews for this spa, I decided to take my Mom her for a late-Mother's Day facial while we were in the Ozarks. I have to say that of all the facials I have gotten at a variety of spas, this one was one of the most average, especially for the price. My aesthetician seemed to put only minimal effort forward. The massage elements of the facial were poorly executed. My Mom said her's was nothing special as well. All and all I was a little disappointed with this spa and left feeling a little ripped off.

1  Thank snsmith27
Ann B, Owner at Spa Shiki, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Ms. Smith,

Thank you for talking with me via phone today. I apologize that you and your mom did not feel we were above average. In talking with you, I recognize our property can be confusing and it can take some extra time to make it to the spa to arrive on time for your appointments so thank you for taking the time. Again, I appreciate your comments and please know we are growing and learning and will take note of putting some info on the website as to where we are on property and it can take 10-15 minutes to find us from the parking lot. Ann Brown