“Great place to eat!”

Ranked #4 of 62 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The truth is, you can get pizza and pasta lots of places these days.  We know that, that’s why our mission is to become your favorite restaurant!  So how do we do that? With Gourmet Pizza, Pasta, World Famous House Salad and legendary service!  The atmosphere is unpretentious, fun and “Lake Casual” so please, don’t violate our dress code.  And oh by the way, Gourmet refers to our fresh ingredients, secret hand-crafted recipes and the love we put into every dish, not the price… Our pizza is thin crust with dough made from scratch.  (Hand-tossed available at the Osage Beach location)  Only the finest meats, cheeses and freshest vegetables adorn the top.  Since most of the pasta recipes originate from “The Hill” area of St. Louis you can expect to find many regional favorites like, Toasted Ravioli, Baked Mostaccioli, Cannelloni con Bianco and Lasagna as well as several house specialty pastas.  But, if there is one stand-out item on the menu it has to be the House Salad.  Cold, crisp and fresh, a blend of Iceberg and Romaine lettuce, diced red peppers, green onions and provel cheese tossed in a red wine vinegar based creamy Italian dressing and sprinkled with parmesan cheese. Enjoy outside dining with a beautiful view of the lake at the Lake Ozark location, only 2 miles west of Bagnell Dam Blvd., on Horseshoe Bend Pkwy., or enjoy the Big Game at the Osage Beach location across the street from Dierberg’s at the west entrance to the Outlet Mall. Happy Hour is Monday through Friday, 3-6 p.m., with great drink specials and half price appetizers.
Denver, Colorado
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I came here for dinner recently. I was seated promptly. My waitress took my drink order and food order very quickly. There was a lot of people at the restaurant eating and drinking, so I was extremely pleased with the service. My food arrived in a timely manner and was excellent tasting. The waitress brought drink refills when needed.

Visited July 2014

Mid-MO
“Always good and always busy!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Just a good place to grab some good pizza or pasta! Don't expect it to be fast on a summer weekend because you will have to wait.

Visited May 2014
“Lakeside Location - okay”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Alfredo sauce (Bianca) on the canneloni was cream gravy not beschamel. Would have been great on chicken fried steak or biscuits.
Everything tasted okay, but not exciting.
Great lake view on the deck! Fairly comfortable plastic chairs.

Visited July 2014
Plainfield, Illinois
“Not The Greatest Pizza”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

First and foremost the staff here is very friendly, helpful and attentive. The view of the lake is great. But my Chicago palate was less than impressed by the sausage pizza here. It didn't taste bad at all, mind you, but I've tasted some really awesome pizzas over the past 53 years and this wasn't one of them. Maybe try this place for yourself and see what you think.

Hazelwood, Missouri
“Good Italian Restaurant with a View of the Lake”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is a great Italian Restaurant on Horseshoe Bend. My wife and I and friends have eaten here many times. They have good Italian meals, including pizza. One of my favorites is the Seafood Pasta, but their pizza is good as well.

My latest visit was with my ole college roommate from Chicago. We had a good interaction with our waitress and the service was excellent. I ordered Cannelloni and my friend ordered Pasta con Broccoli. We both found our food to be very good. This is the second time that my friend has eaten at this restaurant in the past two years. We have found the food, the service and environment to be great each time. The cost is very reasonable and is a good family restaurant.

I am very surprised at some of the very negative comments made about the food and service. That has never been the case on any of my visits and that has been many since I own a condo very nearby.

• Visited May 2014