“A hidden gem at Lake of the Ozarks”

Batter's Box Eatery & Pub
Ranked #22 of 62 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Greek, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Clean, Comfortable and Tasty. Enjoy our home cooking in our 100% Non-Smoking Establisment! We feature a breakfast, lunch & dinner menu. We feature daily specials and have a full servce bar for all your favorite beverages. $1 Tacos on Monday, All You Can Eat Crab Legs on Thursday night, and Slow Roasted Prime Rib on Saturday! Monte Davidson plays all your favorites on Friday night along with our Hand Breaded Catfish Dinner Special. Our Dugout Game Room is available for that private party or meeting (up to 6oppl) or just hanging out and playing some pool, Golden Tee or pinball. Located 1 Mile from Historic Bagnell Dam.
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Had we not been driving down the road to reach our camping grounds we would have never passed by this place. The marquee out front caught our attention and so we stopped the next morning for breakfast instead of fixing breakfast at camp. We were so glad we did!! The food was wonderful, and the waitress so friendly and helpful. We got one of the breakfast specials: biscuit and gravy, hash browns and eggs. I know it sounds like every other diner breakfast but the hidden sausage patty under the gravy and on top of the delicious biscuit was like finding a gold nugget!! It was some of the best sausage I have ever had! I am not a typical sausage fan, I love my bacon, but that sausage would make me think twice. While sitting there enjoying our meal, I noticed a sign that stated Ask your waitress about our Irish Nachos, so I did. We are going back tonight for dinner - Prime Rib night, and we are getting some Irish Nachos. I am excited!! If you are out this way, north of the Bagnell Dam, you have got to stop in here to eat!!! It is a Sports Bar / Pub / Eatery.

1  Thank redscorpio59