“Great meal, fun place with friends”
Review of Savannah Grille - CLOSED

Savannah Grille
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We went on a Sunday evening. A great view and a very creative menu. One of us had venison that was very tender and tasty. Two had roasted trout stuffed with succotash. It was excellent, the seasoning on the succotash was very tasty. Others had red snapper and raved about it. The caesar and house salads were very good. Dessert was maple bacon ice cream that was very enjoyable.

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Went here for dinner on Friday evening since it was near where I was staying. Weather was great and outside seating was immediately available since it's off season right now. Had a small complimentary pickled concoction from the chef and my server, Sam (the one with blonde hair) was really great. I travel and eat solo a lot and she was so thoughtful and pleasant. She remembered me saying earlier it was Friday and I couldn't eat meat during lent... So while waiting for my food she reminded me there was bacon in my dish and asked if I wanted it without the bacon. I completely overlooked that when I ordered. Great atmosphere with a nice view; I would definitely return and recommend this place to anyone visiting. Crab cakes looked like a small portion, but don't let it fool you. I was very full at the end.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Love the Savannah Grill. Great lobster bisque. Anna is an awesome server. High energy and effort. If you are in Lake of the Ozarks you gotta try Savannah Grill.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Excellent service and excellent chef. Fun happy hour with superb happy hour menu. Well worth the visit.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We were reccommend to try savannah grill by our bartender at four seasons. We went for happy hour on a Friday night. Promptly greeted. Perfect seat in bar area. Awesome view. Chef was going over the menu for the night with his staff. Everyone was pleasant. We had the shrimp bisque , green tomatoe and bacon shrimp appetizers. All very good. Some $5 choices for apps during happy hour. Good selection of draught beer too. Next visit we will be back for dinner!