“Always good stuff”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Made the drive over to Lake Ozark to have some appetizers and salads. I had a couple of glasses of the house chardonnay and my sweetie had a couple of Stella beers. We got the crab cakes which come with the best remoulade sauce ever!!! We also got the shrimp skewers and wanted the escargot casserole, but they were out of that. Will always be back. We sit at the bar and always enjoy the food and service.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

What a surprise to find such a nice restaurant in this shopping center. The food was excellent, we both had grouper and loved it. Fine dining atmosphere, clean and friendly. Enjoyed our dining experience.

1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Visited Lo's Crab Shack tonight and had a wonderful meal. Calamari appetizers were perfectly cooked, not chewy, and had great flavor. My wife ordered the fish taco and she loved it. I had a full order of shrimp that were fried to perfection. Also the clam chowder was superb. Service was fast. What a great visit. Four stars!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a hidden gem ... looks like a dive on the outside (in a good way) but the food was wonderful. We just wished we discovered this earlier. This place is definately on our must-eats.

1  Thank IDS
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Awful. Hostess was unable to accommodate table of 9. Wanted to split our party. Tried to have drink at bar. Only served my husband and even after getting my dad's order. Ignored the women. Washed glasses, served other patrons after we sat down, cleared dishes, got drinks for servers, and still never took my drink order. We left. Their loss. When I left I told hostess we wouldn't need table. She couldn't even remember who we were....so sad. Will never go back.

2  Thank Cathy M