“Must do!!”

Lake Ozark Helicopters
Ranked #3 of 7 Tours in Lake Ozark
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours start at just $29 per person!Lake Ozark Helicopters, Inc. offers 6 different tours around Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri. Whether you just want to say you’ve ridden in a helicopter, take a romantic flight, or get an aerial view of the historic Ha Ha Tonka Castle, we’ve got a tour to suit you! Customized, sunset and commercial flights also available.
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This was the best part about our trip to the Ozarks! We surprised our 9 and 11 yr old with this ride. They continue to talk about how cool it was!! Our pilot and staff was great and very personable. It was neat to see the Lake and Dam from above. It's a MUST DO!!

All reviews
"gentleman"
"activity"
"package"

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I've been waiting for awhile to do one of these tours, and let me tell you, this tour blew my expectations out of the water. Three of us took the $49 tour which was expected to last about 5-7 minutes which may not seem like a long time for that amount of money but it was totally worth it! I'm definitely doing it again, and will spend even more next time.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We took the Bagnell Dam tour, but they allowed us to shift the the loop so that it would pass over our grand parents house. Ian, the pilot did a great job finding the property and then doing several fly-overs by the house. Our 89 year old grand father had placed an arrow in the yard made from beach towels and even lit a huge bonfire to mark the spot. Ian did a great job in making an old man's day! Very professional and yet very low stress. It was a great flight, we would fly with them again!

2  Thank grewells555
Lake Ozark Heli H, Pilot at Lake Ozark Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

That's awesome, your grandfather seemed thrilled during the flyover. It's my job to put a smile on everyone's face who flys with me, and I'm glad to hear I accomplished just that!

Thanks again, Ian

Reviewed 27 July 2014

What a wonderful experience!! Ear to ear grins the whole time while taking in the beauty of the Ozarks. Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a little adventure at affordable price. Great Fun!!! Thank you! Lake Ozark Helicopters..