“Ooohhhh yeah!!!”

Nok's wok n roll Thai restaurant
Ranked #11 of 62 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

I'm very picky about my Asian cuisine and I can assure you they passed the test. Fresh food. Steaming hot. Crazy great portion. Justifiable prices. And sweet staff. Try it all is what I gotta say. And did I mention fast! Love it!

1  Thank P1o2n3y
There are newer reviews for Nok's wok n roll Thai restaurant

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We did takeout. I don't know why everyone raves about this place ...unless its the only place in town .. or no one has ever had decent food.

All 3 of us got sick off it.

2  Thank IDS
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We had a nice dinner here. The Beef Basil was good. The dishes can all be made with five levels of spiciness. When I tried to order the Nok's Fried Rice as zero spicy, they were nice enough to let me know it would be spicier (It's one of their special dishes) and so I followed their recommendation of Pad Thai - very good. Simple, bare atmosphere but first-rate food.

1  Thank 978MaryW
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The Pad Thai at this restaurant is without a doubt the best I have ever experienced! I like the one with chicken and my twin sister likes the one with shrimp. I'm sure they are both great. I look forward to my next getaway in that region. Don't miss this if you visit the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had lunch at Wok and Roll Labor Day weekend.
I ordered the Green Curry with Chicken, my husband had the Special Fried Rice. I asked for my Green Curry "medium hot", but it was waaay too spicy for me. My mistake!! Long story short, my husband loves spicy so we traded. He actually said he wouldn't want it any spicier. (He likes much spicier than I can take) We both had the Spring Roll appetizer, which were wonderful! Both entrees were very good, service was great. We were glad to find this little gem.

1  Thank travlncheryl10