“I'm picky about my pasta...and I was rather afraid!”

Shell's Pasta Emporium
Ranked #19 of 56 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Decatur, IL
“I'm picky about my pasta...and I was rather afraid!”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Our family is full of pasta eaters. There is nothing more disappointing than wanting some good Italian pasta, then the meal falling short. On our annual vacation to the Lake of the Ozarks we really wanted pasta...and our favorite Italian Restaurant was closed permanently! One person recommended Shell's Pasta Emporium, and since I NEEDED pasta, we tried it. Our meal was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! First of all, the fun way to order...pencils and options to fill out with exactly what you want. Tiny dip bowls on the tables and their yummy garlic EVOO. Fresh hot breadsticks, crisp, fresh salad; but best of all we all got a different pasta, and all four of us fell in love. I know where to go whenever we're at the lake now! No more taking a chance on spaghetti covered with tomato sauce and calling it "Italian" like some restaurants do. This was good good and good!

• Visited September 2013