Alhonna Resort & Marina
US$156
US$139
  • Pool
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead(Lake Ozark)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$99
Quality Inn(Lake Ozark)
US$85
QualityInn
Camden on the Lake Resort(Lake Ozark)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$150
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfamily reunionday bedcovered porchpontoon boatoutdoor poolquiet coveplace to stayfire pitcoffee makerlarge groupclean roomsget awayfishingcabinrentaltubsozarks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2008

I was here for my Bachlorette Party with 12 other girls. After reading some of the reviews before I left I was ready for the worst, I even packed candles expecting it to smell...but to my surprise it was wonderful!!! Yes there are cobwebs in windows, on the bathroom floor corners, but wake up you pre-madonnas.....you are on the lake!!!
The staff was wonderful as well. The front desk accidentally over charged me ( I didnt notice at the time) but within an hour of being there THEY called me and corrected there mistake.
It is an old "resort" but I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
ssamme, General Manager at Alhonna Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2008

Thank you for taking time to post a review. Please rest assured we strive daily to improve our standards and hope to one day have nothing but glowing positives about Alhonna Resort!

Reviewed 4 July 2007

We spent 4 days at the Alhonna Resort June/July 07. We were excited to find a hotel that would accept dogs and after being there 4 days, we can't wait to plan another visit to Alhonna. The staff was extremely nice, the room, although not extremele modern was more than adequate with clean, comfortable beds, average bathroom and very nice kitchen. It offered us lakeside views, boat rentals, small store, pools and jacuzzi, restaurant and bar so we would not ever have to leave the premises. Enabling us to bring our two dogs, we were surrounded by dog lovers and other dogs and we met some very nice people. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 22 March 2007

We needed to stay in a reasonably priced hotel/resort that allowed pets. My fiancee found this one on the net and I read the previous reviews. Getting concerned he made reservations in a dump, I called and talked to the manager. I don't know who the people are that made the other reviews, but this resort was nothing like the negative reviews said. No bugs, no dirt, very nice loft apartment. The staff was very friendly and would get us whatever we needed. Right on the lake, with pontoons, boats to rent. Close to Osage Beach and Bagnal Dam we stayed for 3 days and didn't need to travel more that 10 minutes to find something to do. Great atmosphere for pets, children, couples. Provided with full kitchen, bbc grill, stove, dishes, refrig, dining table.

Stayed: March 2007
3  Thank t_pete
Reviewed 15 October 2006

The boat ramp was poor although the rooms were o.k.. The covered boat slips were good. Overall the stay was good.

• Stayed: July 2004, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ampaintingplus
Reviewed 11 July 2006

Booked this place mainly for the price and had all our requirements: boat ramp, slip, living and kitchen area, and restaurant/bar. Our one bedroom unit was a converted basement/storage area. The living room was literally the hallway to the bedroom with a coach along side a wall and tv in a corner. When we walked in the unit was dirty, musty, and bugs crawling. I understand bugs are expected by the water but there should have been an effort to clean. Bedroom had two twin beds and I pulled back the sheets to one and saw tiny black bugs crawling around. We had brought pillows and blankets so we slept on top of the covers of the other twin. Two adults do not sleep well on a twin. Our other complaint was the launch ramps. Alhonna has two ramps but if you have long boat not really accessible without hitting the pier. We asked the front desk if there was another location to launch the boat and her suggestion was to launch it at the Four Seasons. We inquired about that and it would have cost us $40 to launch. The next day of driving around we founda public park to launch for much less. The boat slips do not accomadate long boats > 30ft and we had to use all the bouys and rope to prevent the boat from hitting against the dock because of the waves coming in. We walkied around the swimming pool and restaurant but never ate there. Overall it has everything you need if money matters and not quality.

• Stayed: June 2006