Stayed 2 nights at Port Arrowhead. Read reviews before doing so. To be honest, im not sure where the bad reviews came from. My family of 5 had a blast!!! The staff was nothing short of awesome! The outdoor pools were unreal. We stayed in a family futon suite, with very comfy beds. Had a small problem getting our tv to work, and maintainence man (Tommy I believe) was there in a flash to fix it. This is NOT a brand new resort, nor do they claim to be. I noticed that GM John Custer answers most reviews online (good and bad) That is integrity you don't often see. We will be back to Port Arrowhead!!! Keep up the great work, The White's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full Service resort with two outdoor pools, indoor pool, hot tub and miniature golf course. We have a lakeview restaurant and lounge for our adult guests. Wireless internet, microwaves and mini-fridges are complimentary in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Port Arrowhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Port Arrowhead Hotel Lake Ozark
- Hotel At Port Arrowhead
- Resort At Port Arrowhead
- The Resort At Port Arrowhead Lake Ozark, MO - Lake Of The Ozarks