“Will not go back”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Great Wall
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Ordered Crab Rangoon, Shrimp Toast, Hot & Sour Soup, Roast Pork Fried Rice, and Egg Foo Young. The Crab Rangoon filling was very sweet, mostly cream cheese with very little crab, not to my liking. The Shrimp Toast was fried in some old rancid oil and could not be eaten. It should never have been served to anyone. The Hot and Sour soup was just OK with very little flavor. The Fried Rice was bland, no flavor. The Egg Foo Young was also just OK and the gravy was too thick with little flavor.
I ordered the food for take-out. Would never eat-in this restaurant, the walls have no pictures or decorations and some tables are used for storing cardboard boxes in plain sight of the customers.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

We stopped here for lunch on our way to Minneapolis. They have a variety of entrees on their individual lunch menu to choose from, plus a choice of white or fried rice, and soups. I ordered Moo Goo Gai Pan, my husband had Orange Chicken; our daughter ordered a side of fried rice and crab rangoon. The soup seemed double in size, I was able to share with my daughter. The lunch entree and rice were a generous serving, but since we were hungry and it was delicious, we found no problem to finish it. Come and enjoy Chinese food here.

Reviewed 3 May 2011

Food is good, crab Rangoon is above average. General tso is good most of the time, wife loves golden crispy shrimp. Atmosphere is like a bright interrogation room. Overall, it's Chinese and tastes pretty good.