Americas Best Value Inn
Econo Lodge(Lebanon)
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
All reviewsoff the highwaynext morningabvipetemicrowavemissouri
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Front desk was extremely rude. Didn't even bother staying. Was just looking for a decent place to stay after a long day of driving. Place looks run down and seedy. Even if the rooms are decent, the service alone made me walk out the door.

• Stayed: October 2012
ppatel1981, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2012

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations. I would like to apologize for the customer service issues you encountered. I would like to thank you for taking the time to bring these matters to my attention so I can take action. I will address this issue with my staff.

My sincerest apologies,

Pete Patel

Reviewed 12 September 2012

September 12, 2012. Clean, quite room even even though the hotel is located just 2 minutes from Interstate 44. Good hot showers so you take your time getting clean plus the hotel is within walking distance to a variety of restaurants. Waffle House is open 24/7 when you want anything at any time within a short 1 minute walk. The Americas Best Value Inn Hotel staff of the Patel Family generally want you to have a pleasant experience. I will come back here in the future when I travel through Lebanon, Missouri . Good value for a clean and quite room. Author: Old Man.

Room Tip: Good value for a clean and quite room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2012

First, I'm a woman in my mid 30's and was here on business and booked this hotel as part of a travelocity package. The travelocity review was good, decent price and the pictures made it look nice. Pictures must have been taken right after a paint job in 1982, as that is not how it looks now. I can say that at least my room was clean and there was a little fridge and microwave in it. No blow dryer in the room, had to go down and ask for the blow dryer and extra pillows (only two and they were flat). WIFI was annoying - I had to negotiate and fiddle forever each time I logged on to get on. And my key to my room didn't work twice - annoying when you have your hands full and have to walk down to the office. And the shower was very touchy - seemed like it took five minutes to get the water just right...it'd be either scalding hot or luke warm. There was a mini coffee pot in the room for single cups and the coffee was terrible (I'm not expecting much from hotel coffee anyway, but it was hot). And the "breakfast" was cereal in a huge tupperware container (I didn't see any milk) and honey bunns. Bottom line, management was pleasant, room was clean, price was decent. If you had to lay your head somewhere it'd do the job. Would I come back here with my husband and kids and stay? Unfortunately, no.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2011

I was driving a car I had bought on eBay back home and needed a cheap place to spend a night on the way. This motel more than filled the bill. It was a comfortable, if old, room for the night. Had everything you needed - lounge chair, microwave, fridge, and very good heating and cooling unit. The surroundings were pretty old commercial, but the parking lot was fenced and well lit. The Mexican restaurant across the street was a real pleasant suprise, serving authenic Mexican food at a reasonable price in a friendly atmosphere. Well worth the $51 I spent for the night.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank bigbadjc
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Clean hotel, both the grounds and the rooms. Cosmetic defects in some of the furniture, walls, etc., but that's what you get for 50 dollars a night. Everything worked; would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family