“Do not stay here ! It's not a good place and ruins the Days Inn name” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Lebanon

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Lebanon
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Lebanon
Bloomington
“Do not stay here ! It's not a good place and ruins the Days Inn name”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2012

Checked in on Friday for 2 nights. Got to room and turned on air conditioner, then left to go to a store, came back and the air conditioner was turned off, unplugged and the cover was off. Called the front desk and was told that the maintenance man was working on it. He arrived while I was on the phone to the front desk and was told it was the owner. He couldn't fix it and then told the front desk to move me, so they moved me to the room next door. The next room the air conditioner worked, but I wish I could have seen the room before paying for it.
Then Saturday I left to attend one of the functions I had traveled to the town for. Returned around 4:00 in the afternoon and the room had not been made up, and no clean towels. Left to go to dinner, and left a light on because the switch to turn it on didn't work. When I returned the light had been turned off so someone had been in my room, but not for housekeeping, as the room was still unmade (at 9:00 P.M.) and still no clean towels, and my room key had been deactivated, so I made a trip to the front desk to get key reprogrammed and to get clean towels. The man said he would bring the towels to my room, I waited for him to go to the back of the building to get the towels.
Now about the room, the cleaning of this room was terrible. Please be sure and look at my pictures ! Holes in 2 walls, cobwebs everywhere in the room, cigarette butt, sunflower seeds and wrapper under the bed, stains on the walls, and the back side of the bedspread (complete with a burn hole) burn stains on the wrinkled carpet. I wore white socks (mistake for sure but better to have dirty socks than the germs on bare feet!) There were toenails and other unidentified dust bunnies and paper bits in the corners of the room and between the bedside night table and the bed. Stains on the box springs, and the shower was terrible barely any pressure and it spurted out where it wasn't supposed to, and barely lukewarm water, no plug for the sink or the tub. Not all rooms have fridges, mine didn't but the 1 person in our group that had a fridge said that it was filthy inside. Toilet had grey stains and a burn stain on the seat.
Our group (6 different rooms) was supposed to get a special reduced rate, but while I was at the front desk getting my key reprogrammed, another customer came in, he was a walk in with no reservation like our group had, and he got a lower rate than our group did !
2 of the other people in our group also stayed over Saturday night and their rooms were not cleaned or serviced.
Did I feel comfortable and safe in this room ? The answer is a resounding NO !

THIS PLACE RUINS THE NAME OF DAYS INN & I WILL NOT STAY IN ANOTHER DAYS INN

• 2 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Ash V, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lebanon, responded to this review, 15 October 2012
we would like to thank you for your feedback and apologise for the long delay in responding back
i would like to apologise for the less then satisfactory stay that you had while here
your stay was within the first few days of us taking over the property and we had walked into a major challange - staffing issues among them (no excuses)
we were fighting fires on all fronts and trying to get to grips with all the issues
which has taken time to resolve and we are still today learning about new issues daily
we are not making excuses for the less then satisfactory stay that you had and greatly appreciate all your feedback and hope to act on the issues
once again thank you for your feedback

Travellers are raving about these Lebanon hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Econo Lodge
#3 of 11 in Lebanon
Dave’s Hideaway Motel
Dave’s Hideaway Motel
#4 of 4 in Camdenton

Been to Days Inn Lebanon? Share your experiences!