“Very welcoming”

Hampton Inn Lebanon
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed 4 February 2014

The new renovations make the place look great, very nice staff. Stayed here multiple times over the last year for work and everyone is always helpful and nice. Rooms have always been clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kimberly S
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Lebanon

Reviewed 25 January 2014

This is the best Hampton Inn in which we stay! Always well maintained; extremely clean; and a very pleasant and helpful staff. Manager Arlene Carney stays on top of all aspects of the hotel and promotes among her staff the aspects of what should be displayed by the entire staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Carl E M
Arlene C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Carl

Thank for taking the time to post a review on our hotel. Your kind remarks has made our day. We look forward to seeing you and your family the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

This hotel is especially nice. Do not let disclaimers about renovations in progress "put you off".... Many rooms are completed. The staff is friendly and helpful. The beds are comfortable and the duvet covers are changed after each traveler.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Penny D
Arlene C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Penny,
Thank you so very much for your wonderful remarks, which I will pass on to the rest of our team.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon to see and enjoy our finished hotel.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

This hotel meets what you would expect from a typical Hampton Inn with two exceptions: the water pressure was too low during my stay, barely enough for a reasonable shower (the water temperature was good, though) and the robust coffee was very weak, not what I'm used to at other Hampton Inns. Not that it mattered since it was so weak, the coffee pot was empty on both mornings of my stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Arlene C, Manager at Hampton Inn Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting a review, I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this visit and will make sure your feedback is shared with the rest of the team to ensure we handle things differently in the future. We hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area, and be assured that my team and I will take the utmost care to make sure your accommodated with the true sprit of Hamptonality

Reviewed 12 December 2013

This hotel was used due to location but they were under renovation so it was pretty dusty. Breakfast food was subpar but okay. Water pressure in bathroom was low. We only picked this location because it was close to where we needed to be.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Arlene C, Manager at Hampton Inn Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for posting a review. I really apprecitate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this visit. We are in the process of updating our hotel as well as our on the house breakfast. I will make sure your feedback is shared with the rest of the team an I hope we get the chance to meet the next time you are in our town, Please ask for me so I can make sure it's productive and pleasant.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

I recently had a very nice stay at the Hampton Hotel in Lebanon, Missouri. During my stay some of the decor was in the process of being updated, but I did not encounter any disturbance or disruption related to the work. In addition, sections of the hotel that are already completed look quite attractive. The staff was friendly and helpful as always - I've stayed here a couple of times.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Barbara,
Thank you for your wonderful remarks, Which I will share with my team. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, we are involved in a complete property remodel and look forward to welcoming you back soon to see and enjoy our finished hotel.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

The front desk staff were cheery and pleasant. Rooms were clean. Lobby was stocked every night with a selection of fronts, cheese and snack mix. The beds were comfortable. The free internet was very nice and fast. The exercise area was under renovation, but I was nice that they cared enough to upgrade. I didn't make it to the pool, but I'm sure I would have found it to be in great shape.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gina F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2013

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for such a kind comment. We hope that you come back and visit us once our remodel is finished.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Holiday Inn Express Lebanon
#3 of 11 in Lebanon
Lafayette Manor & Winery B&B
Lafayette Manor & Winery B&B
#1 of 2 in Waynesville

Been to Hampton Inn Lebanon? Share your experiences!