“Good Food”

Cross street: 3rd street
Kansas City, Missouri
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

My husband and I decided to eat at Ciao Bella again--it was my fourth visit and his second. The decor is charming with good food. My husband ordered a pomegranate martini that was good. We ordered calamari for our appetizer because we had it here in an earlier visit. It was still very good. My only complaint was that there was not enough marinara sauce with it. My husband ordered the special, and it was excellent. My chicken pasta was good too; however, I tasted his meal, and, of course, I liked it better--the brandy sauce was excellent. Service was good except when the waitress told me my coupon was expired. It would have helped if she had actually read the expiration--it was NOT expired. Maybe she needed new glasses?

• Visited August 2013

Denver, Colorado
“The one stop place for dining from lunch to dinner and Happy Hour to boot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

After being on the road for 10 hours, and thus tired, hungry and a bit spacey. We found this perfect Italian restaurant right in the heart of down town Lee's Summit and it was perfect.
The Happy hour with 1/2 price wine and scrumptious appetizers filled us with delight so all that we needed was a great salad to share.
We went the next night and had a perfect dinner. We also took 7 other people there for lunch the next day. You will leave the restaurant thinking, " wow, I need not look any further for the perfect restaurant AND, it has a wonderful ambience for any type of gathering you may need.

• Visited August 2013
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

Great home made Italian, quaint atmosphere for great prices.It was Valentines day and it was wonderful to be there. We will definetly go back again and suggest it to anyone in the downtown area or close for great food

• Visited February 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Not bad, but better the last time we went.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

We ordered the calamari appetizer and it was slightly overcooked this time, which made it a bit chewy. They serve it differently than most places, so it may not be for everyone. The pieces are large fillets rather then an assorted mix of rings and tentacles. The house salad was very good, with a nice mix of greens and good dressing that tasted homemade. My husband really liked the spiciness of the baked ziti and it was a large portion. I ordered a florentine ravioli, which I may have forgotten that I ordered before. The sauce was alright, but just not quite what I had wanted. There are other Italian restaurants in Lee's Summit that I prefer.

• Visited May 2013
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“A little slice of Italy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2012

Great little Italian place. Very quaint place. Loved all the dishes I have tried there, we have been there many times. One of the better Italian places in the Kansas City area

Visited June 2012