“fishlver”

Add it.
Turk's Fish and Chicken
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We ate here for the first time last night and the catfsih is AWESOME!! The coleslaw is homemade and is some of the best I've ever had. The restaurant is spotless and the owner works the register and serves the food herself. If you love fried catfish you should definately try this place. You won't be disappointed. We wil be going back again and again!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

If you like fish this is the place to go. However I don't! Menu has chicken tenders (small pieces), large chicken wings,& fish, fish, fish. Prices are a little steep for us, but there is a special that is real affordable.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

This is a small whole in the wall in a small out of the way strip mall. I am not sure this is a great location for them. I hope they manage to stay in business.
I love soul food after living in the Deep South. I never expected to find it in Lee's Summit.
I had some catfish fillet strips..okra ..and greens served with hush puppies. My husband had whiting fries and coleslaw. We were very happy with our food. This is not fine Dining. This is have a beer ..conversation and grub with a friend. They serve it on styrofoam and plastic forks...the food is ridiculously good.
It is made to order fresh..not sitting under a warmer some where. Smoking hot and fresh. The okra tasted fresh not the hard frozen balls of bread usually served somewhere. Crinkle cut fries were hot and fresh.. Coleslaw was fresh and both of us thoroughly enjoyed our fish. It was so perfectly cooked for us it never required salt, or ketchup. They also have some delicious desserts . We brought home some excellent carrot cake...
The menu is limited to like 4 types of fish with sides red beans and rice..Mac and cheese..okra.fries.slaw..greens etc . We chose our favorites. They also serve chicken tenders and
Chicken wings. I think if you are into something to eat..casual style .if you like southern style food.
You will be happy. The employees were more than friendly and we look forward to visiting again.

1  Thank smilinggypsy
Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

We decided to visit Turks when we wanted catfish. We went looking a different restaurant (which from what I understand, the owner is a former partner), but found this place and decided to try it. BOY are we glad we did!! The fish is amazing and they have THE BEST sweet potato fries I have ever eaten!!! Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside!!! The green beans are great, as well as the Mac and cheese... We can't wait til our next visit!!!

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Both times quality catfish! I have to ask for no salt batter, or you get a more spicy batter. So I just add salt and lemon back on - mmmmm - but even better is their mac and cheese! Comfort Food!

Great value, great service! Hard to find, cannot see it from the road. Tucked back in the stripmall where Funhouse Pizza is.