“crab salad”

Mr Sushi
Ranked #75 of 222 Restaurants in Lee's Summit
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 7 July 2013

My friends took me for sushi to cheer me up after some bad news. I was so surprised at how great the crab salad is. YUMMY I would totally order that just that alone it was so good. had some crunch to it and the flavor was sweet and balanced. If you havent tried it you must!!! Sushi was good too but the crab salad really hit the spot!

1  Thank Laura W

Reviewed 31 October 2012

The crab salad is a must and I suggest trying different sushi rolls each time you visit. I haven't been disappointed yet. A nice surprise restaurant hidden away in Lee's Summit.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Try the TIGER ROLL!!! this is new on the menu. I had them add some heat to it and it blew me away. I travel all over the country and was not expecting such an amazing place in KC. I tried the Ashley Roll also and that was killer. Miso was good and the edimame was good as well. The wait staff was amazing, dont let the store front fool you this place is top notch and can compete with any fru fru place in cali!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

This is one of our favorite places for sushi. We go there about once a month. The food is very fresh.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

a nice change of food and scenery in lees summit missouri.