“Very Good Stay During the Renovation”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Lee's Summit
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Lee's Summit
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This was our second stay at this property. We stayed here June 2013 when we sold our home, we were so tired and found the hotel very comfortable and ordered pizza in. Our most recent stay was June 11-June 15, 2014. We were aware of the on going renovation at this property, but because of the proximity to our son's home, we took a chance. We were placed on the third floor away from the construction and in a newly renovated room. It was beautiful and the bed very comfortable. Breakfasts were excellent and the young girl attending the breakfast room was very good. She saw to every need and was very pleasant to everyone. It made our stay memorable. Front desk staff was very cordial and treated everyone well. We are platinum Marriott members and stayed here on points. Marriott properties have never disappointed us. Thanks staff for a job well done!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wyandotte68
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Lee's Summit

Reviewed 6 July 2014

First of all, the front desk staff member, Rushell, was fabulous! She greeted us promptly, checked us in quickly and was very sweet to our daughter when she called ahead to verify amenities for us. We thought the room was nice, clean, and the king bed was comfortable. Now, for the bad part...when we returned to our room after supper we could not get either of our room keys to work. My husband went to the front desk and Jenna (?) gave him 2 new key cards. Those keys did not work either. Jenna came to the room with my husband and tried again to use the cards she had just issued. They did not work for her either. She told us she would call maintenance that night or fist thing in the morning since it was July 4th and late in the evening. One of us had to stay in the room so we didn't get locked out. The next morning when we went down for breakfast Rushell was again at the front desk. I told her we had to get something done because we had no way to get back in the room. She checked the door and gave us new key cards and called maintenance (no prior call was made). She immediately offered me a discount on the room, reward points, etc for our trouble. We expected it to be fixed when we returned to our room with our 5 week old granddaughter after breakfast- it wasn't. The maintenance guy came running up and changed the battery in the door handle. That didn't fix it. He finally came back with a master key and he let us in the room. Russell came to our room in person and apologized and "comped" our room. We were impressed with her attention to details and her ability to resolve the problem. I hope management appreciates her!

Room Tip: Thin walls on our 2nd floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank mindy088
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We was in town for the weekend of 4 of July and my lil girl was sick and the front desk and the housekepper was so nice and helpful I ask them for towels and sheets and they got them with in min and the hotel was so nice and pretty I will be back here to stay and will let my friends and family know bout this hotel ..

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The nicest manager and staff EVER!! Our room was newly renovated and was just like a brand new room. Complementary breakfast was good. VERY helpful staff went out of their way to help us decide what to do and see.Good value. Will Definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2014

In Lee's Summit for a family event, booked a room at the Fairfield Inn. Room was great, newly renovated, very helpful and friendly staff. Hotel is being renovated, but didn't cause any problems with our stay. Complementary breakfast was good, newspapers, very helpful staff. Very quiet room at night, we stayed on the third floor. Will stay here again next time in town.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Nice and friendly welcome in the reception. Excellent customer service throughout my stay. Was in Lee's Summit on Business and the work station was perfect for my needs. Room was good size and very neat and clean - excellent value. Nice complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2013

This was an average place and an average stay. Clean enough but not as clean as it could be on a slow weekday. Most areas seemed a little worn around the edges. Desk clerk was very nice and helpful. Was surprised that they served breakfast, as I don't recall that at other Fairfield's I have stayed in. However, I rarely utilize hotel breakfast services, so not a deal breaker for me. I always try to grab an apple, and was pleased to find some there. I wouldn't mind staying here again, but I wouldn't put it on my favorites list either. Price was fine for what you get.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Super 8 Lees Summit
Super 8 Lees Summit
#8 of 11 in Lee's Summit
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Kansas City

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Lee's Summit? Share your experiences!