“Average stay”

Super 8 Lees Summit
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Lee's Summit

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I had a booked a reservation here while moving across country with my family from Utah to Kentucky. We were in town to visit my husband's family and needed a pet friendly hotel that would accommodate our two cats. I had called a couple of days before to request the three days that we were going to be in town and also that we needed two rooms with one being a pet room. I specifically told the front desk clerk that we had two cats and was told that was ok. Upon arriving early evening on the date we planned to check-in, found out that they DID NOT have a reservation under our name. After insisting that we did, the clerk looked around in the computer some more and ended up finally finding it, only to tell us well we have you as having check-in for the day prior. In other words, the clerk that I had spoken with on the phone got our dates wrong. We were going to stay there anyways, until the clerk told me that we don't take cats and showed me the sign sitting on the front desk that stated dogs only. That was the last straw. My husband had to shoo me out the door because things were about to get really ugly. LOL About six to seven calls later to other area hotels we finally found one that was able to accommodate our rather large family. Needless to say, it made for a really late night. The service at this Super 8 was really appalling, not to mention it's location was unimpressive. We noticed a few shady looking people hanging out in the parking lot as well. So glad we did not stay here.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We was told we couldn't swap rooms, our room had a broken shower only the tv worked only one lamp kinda worked, one of the beds was broken, horrid room smell, and The shower was in very bad shape.
Also was told could only have cereral when I got to the "continental breakfast" even though I seen them turn it off before 9 am and holding a bowl of cinnamon rolls.
And I'm pretty sure I found some broken crack pipe glass on the floor kinda under the bed, noticed that when I dropped my phone...

• Stayed July 2014

Unity Village Hotel and Conference Center
Comfort Suites Independence
Comfort Suites Independence
#4 of 18 in Independence

Been to Super 8 Lees Summit? Share your experiences!