“clean with friendly staff”

Super 8 Lees Summit
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Lee's Summit
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The hotel had great proximity to the highway. The staff were very efficient and friendly. I really enjoyed the oatmeal almond waffles.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Michele S
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Lees Summit

Reviewed 10 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2014

this hotel was very nice and clean.the room actually looked pretty classy.it was clean.the breakfast was nice. i received excellent customer service from the front desk. based on my experience, i would highly recommend this hotel to anyone...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Becky G
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I stay for 5 days I love it the front desk manger Danny was very nice to us room was clean and when we walking in room fresh air and Ac was on and cold breakfast was good and locations was good on first exit hotel safe place to stay with kids and nice n warm seaming pool I will stay this hotel again with my family.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 31 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I had a booked a reservation here while moving across country with my family from Utah to Kentucky. We were in town to visit my husband's family and needed a pet friendly hotel that would accommodate our two cats. I had called a couple of days before to request the three days that we were going to be in town and also that we needed two rooms with one being a pet room. I specifically told the front desk clerk that we had two cats and was told that was ok. Upon arriving early evening on the date we planned to check-in, found out that they DID NOT have a reservation under our name. After insisting that we did, the clerk looked around in the computer some more and ended up finally finding it, only to tell us well we have you as having check-in for the day prior. In other words, the clerk that I had spoken with on the phone got our dates wrong. We were going to stay there anyways, until the clerk told me that we don't take cats and showed me the sign sitting on the front desk that stated dogs only. That was the last straw. My husband had to shoo me out the door because things were about to get really ugly. LOL About six to seven calls later to other area hotels we finally found one that was able to accommodate our rather large family. Needless to say, it made for a really late night. The service at this Super 8 was really appalling, not to mention it's location was unimpressive. We noticed a few shady looking people hanging out in the parking lot as well. So glad we did not stay here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lee's Summit
Comfort Inn & Suites - Lees Summit
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Lee's Summit
Hampton Inn Kansas City Lee's Summit
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kansas City - Lee's Summit
Unity Village Hotel and Conference Center
Best Host Inn Plaza Kansas City South

Been to Super 8 Lees Summit? Share your experiences!