“Fun depends on your child”
Review of Amazing Play

Amazing Play
Ranked #8 of 16 things to do in Liberty
More attraction details
Owner description: Amazing Play Fun Center in Liberty, MO provides a safe and fun entertainment environment to children and their parents. Kids love our 24 foot sky maze, laser tag arena, and laser maze. This is an excellent location for children's parties or just a a fun day out with you kids.
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

This is a relatively new business. They don't have the front door gated off and it isn't visible to the play area or tables. I was worried my 3 year old would run outside! She was also not hip on the only play set in there-- a big jungle gym that was about 2 stories high. Got stuck and cried up top. My 15 month old only wanted to run around , up the stairs to the party riom and back into the kitchen area. I feel they could kid Proof all areas better. There was a gated area for 3 and under, but, he was boated after 10 minutes. They only had foam blocks to play with in there. So, my 3 year old didn't even want to go in. (it was her 3 rd birthday)! They did have great pizza. It was $14.99 for a large. Kinda pricey. And served Pepsi, so that was nice. We might go back in 6 mo to see if my 3 yer old will go up high. But, probably won't take younger son. Regular price is $6 for kids. Parents free. We had half off, so $3 was totally fine.

Been to Amazing Play? Share your experiences!