“Fun times”
Review of Amazing Play

Amazing Play
Ranked #8 of 16 things to do in Liberty
More attraction details
Owner description: Amazing Play Fun Center in Liberty, MO provides a safe and fun entertainment environment to children and their parents. Kids love our 24 foot sky maze, laser tag arena, and laser maze. This is an excellent location for children's parties or just a a fun day out with you kids.
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Although it is not cheap, my two boys (8 and 12) had a lot of fun here. We tried the lazer tag first, and that was great. Loved the setup; one story but very navigable for all. They then tried the sky maze, the 2 story climber. Parents are free, but I did not attempt. It is open enough that you can see your child wherever they are inside. With this, you get a wristband that will let your child in the rest of the day. So we left for dinner and came back. What is not advertised is that after you collect 7 wristbands, you can come back for 1 free. My son is considering this for his 9th bday party.

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

This is a relatively new business. They don't have the front door gated off and it isn't visible to the play area or tables. I was worried my 3 year old would run outside! She was also not hip on the only play set in there-- a big jungle gym that was about 2 stories high. Got stuck and cried up top. My 15 month old only wanted to run around , up the stairs to the party riom and back into the kitchen area. I feel they could kid Proof all areas better. There was a gated area for 3 and under, but, he was boated after 10 minutes. They only had foam blocks to play with in there. So, my 3 year old didn't even want to go in. (it was her 3 rd birthday)! They did have great pizza. It was $14.99 for a large. Kinda pricey. And served Pepsi, so that was nice. We might go back in 6 mo to see if my 3 yer old will go up high. But, probably won't take younger son. Regular price is $6 for kids. Parents free. We had half off, so $3 was totally fine.

Been to Amazing Play? Share your experiences!