“Fantastic”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Liberty
Stone-Yancey House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Liberty B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Beautifully restored historic home. Spacious rooms. Gracious hosts. Delicious food. Nice amenities. Impeccably clean. Highly recommend for anyone visiting Liberty. This is a real gem. Not suitable for children but perfect for adults.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank MarkWing

Reviewed 16 December 2013

The Stone- Yancey has has everything! The place is beyond immaculate. No details have been overlooked. From the greeting upon arrival, to the farewell upon departure. I fell in love with the home. I can't wait to return and enjoy another stay. Breakfast was amazing, cookies were divine. Steve and Carolyn were a delight to visit with as well. They're personable but not overbearing at all.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Our visit at the Stone-Yancey House was very enjoyable. Carolyn and Steve were awesome hosts, they went above and beyond what is normally expected. Directions to their B & B, to restaurants, car wash, etc. were very much appreciated. They helped me with problems I had with my internet connection. The décor in their was very nice, I've never seen so much attention given to detail. My wife is very sensitive to the sleep comfort.....she had a great nights sleep! The meal was delicious!! The baked apple, pumpkin bread and breakfast casserole were amazing!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark R
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My husband and I had an occasion to attend at William Jewell College this past weekend and initially booked the Winters room at The Stone-Yancey House because of its close proximity to the campus. The Stone-Yancey House not only turned out to be well suited because of its location, but our stay was one to remember. Carolyn and Steve have done a marvelous job
renovating this lovely 1889 Victorian House. They have attended to every detail including the
furnishings. Our room was beyond spacious and the towels, cozy robes and bed linens were
so nice we did not want to leave our room! However, we awoke to the smell of home-made cinnamon rolls that led us to a wonderful breakfast presented at a beautifully set table.
Our stay could not have been better!

Room Tip: The Winters room and bathroom has a huge King bed and is beyond spacious with a desk and a couch an...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carol B
Reviewed 26 September 2013

My husband and I took our in-laws on a business trip with us. We've both stayed in quite a few B & B's over the years. This one, by far, was the best! Carolyn and Steve were such gracious hosts, paid attention to every detail, and were more than willing to accommodate your every need. My hats off to them! They obviously love what they do and it shows!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

Such a charming B & B. The house was beautiful and spotless! We were so impressed with the attention to detail. Our room was large, comfortable and clean. We stay in a lot of B & B's and The Stone Yancey House is definitely in our top 3. We had breakfast both mornings we were there and all I can say is "wow!" The food was delicious. The owners were extremely nice and very accommodating. If you are looking for an Inn around the Liberty area you will not be disappointed. My husband and I will most definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 10 August 2013

You will love this Bed and Breakfast.
The detail in each room is beautiful.
The breakfast was fabulous.
This is the Bed and Breakfast that should set the bar for other B&B.
Carolyn and Steve are great hosts.
Don't wait, book now!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liberty
Sleep Inn & Suites and Indoor Water Park
Holiday Inn Express Liberty
Holiday Inn Express Liberty
#53 of 109 in Kansas City
The Inn at Belvoir Winery

Been to Stone-Yancey House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!