“Excellent food!!!!”
Review of Daybreak Donuts - CLOSED

Daybreak Donuts
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: It is listed on business listings for Louisiana. It is a donut shop that serves breakfast. They do everything from scratch. I had the best freshly made corn beef hash I had ever had there. Daybreak Donuts & Diner is dedicated to hospitality, good food and good friends. All our food is carefully prepared to order and priced to ensure repeat business. You might imagine yourself back home in Grandmas kitchen. Thanks for joining us!
Reviewed 19 February 2013

The best donuts bar none. Always fresh and the best ingredients. The other food is just as good - great variety with more than enough on your plate. Worth the trip no matter how far you have to go. Worth the trip!!!

1  Thank Sabrina C

Reviewed 6 December 2012

It is what we call today the "chefs table" concept, where the diners can see the cook from their tables. Old diner concept. The menu was reasonable. The food was tasty. Their donuts looked good but I didn't try one. Staff is very friendly. While I was dining there, some regular customers came in and were addressed by their names. It is in a very small town where everybody knows everybody.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We just visited Louisiana this past weekend, and while driving around town, we found Daybreak and decided to return in the morning. We're VERY glad that we did! Fantastic donut selection, and a fun and lively staff that make everything fresh to order.
I chose to have the cinnamon roll French toast (!!) and their breakfast potatoes. Both terriffic, and the coffee was great as well.
It was a nice touch that the main cook (owner?) came out and greeted us to see if we enjoyed our food.
Absolutely will return on our next visit!

1  Thank jrkstl
Reviewed 26 August 2012

What a fun place for breakfast. Very casual with good food and tons of donuts. Located within sight of the Mississippi River. Very good service and friendly staff.
Had a great time.

1  Thank TravelgalMissouri
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Wonderful local place. The owner/cook was very friendly with everyone. Lots of locals frequent this tiny shop for it's delicious food and incredible donuts. I'm not much of a doughnut fan, but I picked up dozen assorted confections to take to a family gathering. Everyone just raved about them! When they asked where I got them I told them. The said they were the best doughnuts in the area, hands down!

1  Thank Mary H