“Great stay, great staff, quaint hotel”
Review of Weaver Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mansfield
Weaver Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Mansfield B&B and Inns
“Great stay, great staff, quaint hotel”
Reviewed 28 October 2012 via mobile

Stayed two nights and the hotel was one of the highlights of our weekend stay in the area! Close to the Laura Ingalls Wilder home and museum made it a home run for our daughter. Hotel's rooms being named after Laura and her family only added to the experience. Very clean, and a great cafe' made things very comfortable. A nice and attentive staff made things homey. Weaver Inn is a gem for any area.

Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Jerry S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Eugene, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 6 October 2012

My sister, Terry, My niece, Mikayla, and I, Linda had always wanted to go to Mansfield, Mo. to visit Laura Wilder homes and all that was connected to her and Almanzo. I have loved everything about her since watching the television show-Little House on the Prairie, My niece has read all her books. I looked on the web to find a place to stay, I checked out several places but kept returning to Weaver Inn. I can't say enough about it, Connie made everything so wonderful, the room we stayed in was the Rose Room and it was beautiful, clean and just so cozy, like being at home. I have never had such a wonderful experience. The breakfast was so good and enjoyable,I have to say if you ever need a place to stay and are in Mansfield, don't hesitate, pick the WEAVER INN, you won't be sorry you did.

Room Tip: i didn't stay in any but Rose Room but i am sure they are all just as nice, but we picked it bec...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank Chris C
Lexington, Texas
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Everything about my stay was delightful, from the room (I stayed in "Nellie") to the breakfasts, to the warm and wonderful owners. The decor was exactly right, not too fussy. And the attention to details was extraordinary. Best nights sleep I've had. Thank you to Connie and Mike for providing such a great experience!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Jean R
Harrison, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Spent last night in a little bed and breakfast place called Weaver Inn located on the town square of Mansfield MO. It is the cleanest, quietest, most charming place I've ever stayed in, and that includes some hotels in Great Britain! If any one wants a nice quiet place for a 1st or 2nd honeymoon, this is it!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Beth M
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Right on the town square, close to everything. We stayed in the Rose Room, beautifully decorated with private entry and key, bath and shower in room. No fridge. Coffeeshop is downstairs where we got a latte and had breakfast (waffles, fruit, pastries, and sausage). I was impressed that they had sugar-free options for coffee flavors and pancake syrup. Owners were very friendly. Other reviewers noted that the train does run close by but it is not frequent and did not bother us. We had dinner at the little Mexican restaurant next door which was very good.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
7 Thank lifestartsat50
Kansas
Reviewed 13 October 2010

I stayed at the Weaver Inn with my two sisters and sister-in-law for my sister's birthday trip to visit the Laura Ingalls Wilder home and museum. This was the perfect place to stay. Two of us stayed in the Rose room, one of us in the Caroline room, and one of us in the Laura room. The rooms were spacious, convenient, comfortable, and very clean. The owners Mike and Connie went out of their way to make the birthday very special. The breakfast was also amazing ... good variety and delicious! We had dinner at the Mexican restaurant, which is just a few doors away, and it was also very good ... quaint and good food. The location on Park Square was perfect and was a short drive to the sites. Will definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed September 2010
6 Thank KansasGoerge
Metro Detroit
Reviewed 21 September 2010

Nice little B&B on the upper floor of a restored drug store turned coffee shop. Located on the town square of Mansfield. Quiet, very clean, and comfortable. This is a recent remodel, and all rooms have private, up-to-date baths. No microwave or fridge in room, but the staff kept my ice jars in their fridge overnight and heated up the takeout soup I'd brought along for dinner.

Continental-style breakfast included fresh fruit. oatmeal, waffles, sausage, muffin bites, and probably a few other items I'm forgetting.

Very friendly staff. Chatted amiably over breakfast and gave me a tour of all the rooms when I expressed my curiosity/nosiness. (Let me say here that the photos displayed on their website do NOT do the place justice.)

Potential drawback: all but one room is upstairs, and there is no elevator. Be prepared to carry your luggage up an outside stairway.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
5 Thank SarahElizabethII
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Americas Best Value Inn Seymour
The Foxtrot Inn
The Foxtrot Inn
#2 of 3 in Ava
Florence Inn Bed and Breakfast

Been to Weaver Inn? Share your experiences!