“For a comfortable and convenient stay...”
Review of Little House Inn

Little House Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mansfield
Little House Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Mansfield B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Please note my last stay was in 2009.I have stayed here on several occasions. My work used to take me across country about 30 times a year. I even drove out of my way to stay. One time I called 8 hours away. They were to be closed when I arrived and left my room open for me. It was always a great stay. Now I must remind travelers, the area around the motel, is kinda of marshy. I never say any bugs, though. I will be returning in a few weeks, and I plan to stay there..

Room Tip: Rooms to the back look on woods (when I was there in 2009) rooms facing the hiway have the better vi...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank lesley_arick
Reviewed 4 March 2013

We stayed at the Little House Inn this last weekend, and had a great experience. We had originally called and set up that we would check in around 8:30 pm on Friday night, and ended up getting there at 10:45 because of weather. The gentleman was waiting for us in the office, was very courteous and nice, and our room was nice and toasty warm for us (it was snowing outside). They are in the middle of remodeling right now, so the motel was not perfect, but the service was great, and the room was nice and clean. There was not an ice machine available to the public, but when asked, the manager got us ice out of his apartment in the motel (he said they'd had a problem with theft).

Free Wifi, cable, local phone, coffee maker were all available. There was also an alarm clock with radio available (it was kept in the dresser drawer). All rooms are on ground floor, outdoor entrance, parking right by the room doors.

Great location, there's a gas station and a resturant right across the road. Only about 15 minutes from the Little House on the Prairie museum and house. About 20 minutes from Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds & Bakersville Pioneer Village.

We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank dawnallisson
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I will not stay there again! We got there and it took an hour to get someone to office door. They came in dressing half naked overcharged my card 100.00 dollars and still fighting for that back. I would not have stayed at all but he had card number and every other motel was booked. The room was filthy I had to clean bathroom myself( old soap and mucus in tub it was disgusting) We went down to sell at the rockin Freedom fest in Seymour MO and could not find anywhere else to stay close enough to work. If you are heading that direction I would not stay in this motel. We came back to room late Saturday night to a car parked at entrance with a neddle in his arm Definately a bad place to be.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
12  Thank Gabriella M

Been to Little House Inn? Share your experiences!