“Favorite Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 10 June 2013

You have to understand that St. Louis style pizza is different. It is thin crust with a sweeter sauce and a different type of cheese (Provel instead of mozzerella). We asked what made it different, and that's what they told us. That being understood...we LOVED it. We actually stopped at an Imo's on the way home as well. GREAT.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Had heard how wonderful it is so thought I would give it a try. I was not really happy with their pizza.

2  Thank Patti G
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Having grown up in the St. Louis area, when in town now I always need my Imo's fix. Their thin crust pizza is unique and delicious. Hard to explain why this stuff is so good, but it just is. If you like deep dish, this probably wouldn't be the place for you. The restaurants are nothing fancy and we usually get take-out, but either way, we're never disappointed by an Imo's pizza. Try it!

Reviewed 2 April 2013

The food was excellent.I am a deep dish pizza person and didn't think I would like this.The taste of the food outweighed the thin crust.It was really good.They had a special when we went that was a large pizza for $12.95 (or close)with 2 toppings.The service was fantastic.The location was not this one on Big bend Blvd.It was just really close to the Zoo.We are not from there.We went East out of the North entrance and it was only a few minutes away.The store could have been cleaner but it wasn't bad.Average place.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

Yes I love Imo's pizza, the thin crust, the cheese etc. What I hate is how run down and filthy many of the restaurants are.

The store on Olive in U. City and Clarkson Rd. in Chesterfield, should be shut down by the health department. The stores and employess are just plain filthy and sickening.

I guess it is like sausage and legislation, you really don't want to see it being made.

Invest in a COSTCO card, they sell the Imo's provel in two pound packages, and it is far better to make your own in you own clean kitchen.