“WOW, in Marshall, Mo”

Ranked #9 of 30 Restaurants in Marshall
Auburn, New York
“WOW, in Marshall, Mo”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I was in Marshall on business. I thought I would end up eating at Pizza Hut or a like place but while checking out the possibilites I drove past this place. I kept going. A group was sitting outside and I wasn't sure if it would be ok for me. Well, after looking around for another choice I came back. I'm glad I did. I think it is a converted Hardee's like a lot of restaurants but looked ok inside. Our hostess and waitress were very friendly and service was prompt. Prices were very low. I had guacamole which was good; somewhat salty for my usual taste but still good. Chips and salsa were not exceptional but plentiful. I had a pork taco. The meat was shredded and mildly flavored. They have a good selection of beers including imports.the only negative was check out. That was done at a counter and took an exceptionally long time; I don't know what problem the folks ahead of me had but I had to wait for them to finish.
I definately will go back if I get the opportunity.

• Visited September 2013