Colosseum Luxury Hotel
Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers(Century City)(Great Value!)
US$176
Century City Hotel(Century City)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$146
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Island Club Hotel & Apartments(Century City)(Great Value!)
US$133
  • Pool
US$74
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewslounge areacape towncanal walkshower and toiletexcellent servicesmall kitchenettewoolworths food storeexecutive suitenon smoking roombusiness staythe hotel is cleansister hotelnight stayview of table mountainroom servicesame buildingratanga junction
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I stayed in one of the business suites in early September 2013 for one night. The room was great! more than what I expected. The room had a view of Table Mountain and the Atlantic ocean. The breakfast was very good. It had many items to choose from.
Overall, it was a good experience!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
ColosseumLuxuryHotel, General Manager at Colosseum Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Dear Dan V

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments, we really appreciate it. We are truly humbled by your comments and I am glad that that we could exceed your expectations. We hope to see you back with us in the not too distant future and hopefully you will be able to spend some more time with us in the Mother City.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

The room exceeded my expectations, and the service was excellent. The room is the best one I've had the pleasure of staying at thus far (and I've stayed at the Waldorf Astoria NYC before).
Beyond the quality of the executive suite, a major feature was the high speed internet. It wasn't the fastest that I have used at a hotel, but it was excellent and at least 10 times faster than the Waldorf Astoria NY hotel's internet (I still find it shocking how bandwidth speed is neglected by most hotels around the world).

All in all, the Colosseum is the best hotel in town for me, and I will definitely be recommending it to those in my network.

Room Tip: Considering the quality of the room & service, I was pleased with the value for money. Would've expected to pay 40-50% more for this level of quality
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lmarishane

Dear Lmarishane

Our industry leaders say “a GUEST will see more in an hour, than the host in a year”…
Wow, we are extremely humbled by your feedback!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience when staying with us at the Colosseum Luxury Hotel.
Your feedback is the one true yardstick by which we can measure our facilities and services.
Thank you for your compliment on our hotel taem and our product, we are truly lucky to have such stars working alongside us.
One thing we can guarantee on your next reservation is a smile on check-in :-)
Please feel free to book directly with me for your next stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I was in Cape Town on business, having travel from the U.S. to South Aftica for the first time. A business associate had recommended the Colosseum, and now I know why. The rooms have all the big three, comfortable bed, great shower and free Wifi. But even more, they are lovely with modern yet comfortable furnishing.
The best thing about the hotel is the amazing staff. Everyone was exceptional. When I asked to be moved to a Non-Smoking room, they had someone at my door in 10 minutes and had me comfortably rearranged in the matter of minutes. The staff at Cin Cin made the evenings relaxing and the food was terrific. I used the car service in the mornings to get to the office. The driver was knowledgable and professional. There was never a delay.
The hotel is located in Century City, a great shopping local, close to resteraunts and of course, the addicting Canal Walk shopping center. I recommend this for anyone looking for a hassle free, comfortable stay.

Room Tip: If you want a view of TableTop, you should make sure to ask for it.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Deb0rahCh
ColosseumLuxuryHotel, General Manager at Colosseum Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Dear Deborah

Wow, we are extremely humbled by your feedback!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us.
Thank you for your compliment on our hotel team and our product, we are truly lucky to have such stars working alongside us.
One thing we can guarantee on your next reservation is a smile on check-in :-)

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Was amazed how the hotel staff treats guests from drivers, the reception to the room, warm welcome, not fake smiles but rather committment to please guests.

Clean, welcoming and confortable rooms and quick in room service you would think the kitchen or bar is next door. Small but quite enough restaurant with caring staff.

I can't wait to go back, i feel like i left a family in Cape Town.

Room Tip: One overlooking table mountain, at night its really beautiful

Dear Olivierjo

Wow, we are extremely humbled by your feedback!
We would like to thank you for taking the time tell us about your experience and service that you received, while staying with us at the Colosseum Luxury Hotel.

Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

the hotel wasn't as grand as i expected it...but i think thats just my personal taste....what i was thoroughly impressed was with their service...on booking i asked for something romantic on arrival and i was welcomed with banners and rose petals and drinks,it was really wonderfull!

1  Thank Yousuf2510

Dear Yousuf

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience while staying at the Colosseum Luxury Hotel. We are delighted that we were able to make your stay a memorable one and we appreciate your comments on our service and our team.
We truly value your support and hope to see you back again soon.