Colosseum Luxury Hotel
Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers(Century City)(Great Value!)
US$176
Century City Hotel(Century City)(Great Value!)
US$146
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Island Club Hotel & Apartments(Century City)(Great Value!)
US$133
  • Pool
SUN1 Milnerton(Milnerton)
US$48
Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa(Milnerton)(Great Value!)
US$79
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$126
US$54
  • Restaurant
Bliss Boutique Hotel(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$69
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslounge areacape towncanal walkshower and toiletexcellent servicesmall kitchenettewoolworths food storeexecutive suitenon smoking roombusiness staythe hotel is cleansister hotelnight stayview of table mountainroom servicesame buildingratanga junction
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Stunningly well-appointed, with clean, modern decor, this hotel's rooms integrated every need seemlessly, and were very well maintained, tirelessly serviced by a staff whose professionalism is nearly unrivaled. I was constantly impressed by their efforts to make our stay as seamless and relaxing as possible. If you have any concept of how long it takes to fly to Cape Town from nearly anywhere else in the world, you can truly appreciate what an asset an immaculate lodging experience can be, upon arrival. I actually wondered if our activities would leave enough time for me to fully enjoy the luxury of my hotel room! Literally every detail was polished to perfection.

Room Tip: You cannot find a bad room at this hotel! My room was on the south side with panoramic views of table mountain, but my fellow travelers were on various sides of the hotel, and all of their rooms rallied at the same elevator foyer with a huge picture window view of the same. Just perfect!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Stuart T, General Manager at Colosseum Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Shelby S

Our industry leaders say “a GUEST will see more in an hour, than the host in a year”…
Wow, we are extremely humbled by your feedback!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Tripadvisor.
Your feedback is the one true yardstick by which we can measure our facilities and services.
Thank you for your compliment on our hotel team and our product, we are truly lucky to have such stars working alongside us.
One thing we can guarantee on your next reservation is a smile on check-in :-)
Please feel free to book directly with me for your next stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Regards

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

If there's one thing I'll never forget about the hotel its the great breakfast , affordability and great service given to get. Well positioned from all the sites of interest. Looking forward to making the hotel my destination of choice

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Stuart T, General Manager at Colosseum Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Kenny
We would like to thank-you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor about your recent experience at our Hotel. Thank you for your compliment on our Hotel team and our product, we are truly lucky to have such stars working alongside us. We hope to see you back with us again soon.
Kindest regards

Reviewed 7 March 2014

This grand style architecture with columns and domes is a must stay if you love Cape Town bur want a venue with some peace and serenity. Only a few minutes drive from any of the major attractions and close to Milnerton Beach this will be our home when we visit the Cape.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Table Mountain.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zapiture
Kyle D, Manager at Colosseum Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

The staff and I at the Colosseum Luxury Hotel appreciate your feedback. The Colosseum team will be doing a routine beach clean-up next weekend so we hope to keep the beaches well maintained. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your safe return.

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Just got back from staying at this hotel and it was great hotel for the price you pay. The location was great as only 10 minutes from V&A in a taxi. There is a great mall on the doorstep and all the staff were extremely helpful and friendly from driver to reception, they all were cheerful and willing to help. My only complaint was I didn't realise the outdoor pool was at a sister hotel , which is 5 minute walk away and that the pool is a very small pool with no sun lounges (have to lie on grass) or poolside facilities.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Stuart T, General Manager at Colosseum Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Mrs Ford

Kindest regards

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Bruce Gold and I stayed in the Colosseum Luxury Hotel for four nights while I filmed him and the events he attended. I can't find anything wrong with the hotel, service or the people that works there. I have frequented other hotels in the last couple of years, and this one is the best by far. The rooms have ample space, but I have stayed in hotels with larger bath rooms and living areas. It all depends on the kind of room you get. At all times the staff was very helpful and professional. I also saw the them handling some very difficult situations and they never lost their cool, but just kept their professionalism at all times. They displayed genuine care and a helpful attitude. Overall, I can say, what maybe puts this hotel apart is the attitude of excellence shown by the staff. When we stayed there, the hotel was booked to near 100% capacity, and it's incredible to see the level of service they provided, despite all the traffic. The food on the menu from their restaurant called Cincin was also delicious. We had a breakfast buffet on two mornings and there was always a great variety with something decadent, tasty and healthy to satisfy any pallet. (Or as Bruce Gold, dit was @$%&* lekker!) I can wholeheartedly recommend this Hotel. (I have taken some better photos of the hotel but don't have them handy at the moment. These are from my phone.)

Room Tip: Be sure to ask about the specific bathroom configuration if that is an issue for you. Family rooms have more private setups, but honeymoon and couples setups or single rooms have transparent bathroom and shower doors, with the bath often in the open room instead of an enclosed area.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Stuart T, General Manager at Colosseum Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear Kalemanzi

Thank you for posting your comments on Tripadvisor.
Wow, are are truly humbled by your comments.
We hope to see you back with us shortly.

Kindest regards'