US$101
US$195
Doubletree.com
US$180
US$160
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport(Maryland Heights)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$122
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$115
US$77
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$235
US$220
  • Pool
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
US$97
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$161
  • Pool
All reviewsputting greenrooms and public areasthe evening happy hoursports teamfront deskgreat hotelnewer hotelfelt like homeone bedroom suiteamenities offeredco workershome away from homei highly recommend this hotelevening receptionqueen sizefull size fridgeroom was spacious
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I travel extensively for work every 3 months with my dog and this has to be the best extended stay hotel I have been to yet. Jeremiah, Ramonda, Mitch, Brandon, Natasha and the entire staff have been great. I will definitely come back here whe nI come back to the St. Louis area .

Room Tip: Definiteky stay on the 4th floor and a 1 bedroom suite if you can more private and quiet then the lower floors
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Jeremiah E, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Ah Joe!
Thanks for taking the time to post a review with your busy schedule.
We'll continue to work hard to keep you comfortable - let us know if you need anything!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are huge concert goers and always looking for the best hotel before and after concert! We found it here!! You really couldn't ask for a better location. You can simply Uber for a few dollars to Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre! Sybergs is a delicious restaurant within walking distance! The hotel is smaller and very homey feeling! The staff is superb - really couldn't be nicer!
The hotel is very clean, so don't worry that you'll be staying in a dirty feeling room. They feel brand new! Breakfast is delicious!!! Many options to choose from! Staff was nice and courteous through our entire stay! We will defiantly only be using The Homewood Suites St. Louis at Riverport for every Hollywood Amphitheatre concert we attend!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

ROCK ON Katrina!!

I appreciate your recent stay and for taking the time to share your review!
I think you said it all! The team will be looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for 3 nights in June 2018 and were traveling with two adults, an 8 year old and an 18 month old. We had a two queen, one bedroom suite on the third floor. We are Hilton Honors members and frequent Hilton properties around 75% of the time when we travel. We arrived late--around 10:30 pm. I had already checked in on my phone, so I expected my stop at the front desk to be quick, and it was. I was welcomed as an HH member and given my bottles of water. When we arrived at the room, the mattresses were stripped and turned on their sides and the dust ruffles were piled in the floor. I went back downstairs and the desk clerk and night manager quickly got us assigned to another room, telling me that room should not have been rented. I am chalking it up to a technical glitch of the HH app and haven't taken this issue in consideration for this review.

I found the room to NOT be up to normal Hilton standards. I do tend to be a neat freak, but I do not expect a hotel to be a clean as my home. The floors of the room were filthy. Since by this time, it was 11:30, we decided to keep the room and ask housekeeping to vacuum it the next day. I did so, but I don't think the room was ever vacuumed during our stay.

I want to say that most of the staff at this hotel were wonderful. The night manager was very helpful and quick to make the room assignment issue right. The breakfast hosts were WONDERFUL and breakfast was very well run and good. We didn't use the pool or workout room because there were several sports teams that pretty much took over those spaces, but I don't think hotels can help that in this day and age. What they CAN do is do a better job of cleanliness and maintenance in the rooms. In our room alone we had a bathroom door that wouldn't close because it scraped the floor, a bedroom door that wouldn't close because it scraped the floor, a microwave that smelled terrible when you turned it on, and a bathtub drain that wouldn't stay unplugged. Both TVs had smear marks on them when we arrived, as did the mirror in the bathroom. The inside of the refrigerator was dirty and there were visible crumbs in the chair and sofa cushions. There were sunflower seed shells on the floor around the bed and my husband found a pill on the floor of the bedroom. Much of this could have been corrected by a quick vacuuming, which I requested and did not receive.

Please note I did not complain directly to the staff during our stay, mostly because we had 12 hour days of activity packed into our 3 day trip and we did not have time to move rooms or hotels. I do plan to contact Hilton and let them know and I will also reach out to the hotel manager and request a thorough cleaning of our specific room. I do not want a free stay or extra points or anything "comped"--I just want to be able to count on Hilton as a place where I will always get a clean, comfortable room.

Finally, I would like to add that I did not receive an emailed receipt as I always do after staying at a Hilton property. I called them this morning to ask for a receipt to be emailed and still have yet to receive one.

The other reviews of this place are stellar and I don't know if my expectations are too high, because I really wanted to like this hotel. I am giving it an average rating instead of poor only for the fact that the breakfast staff was wonderful and a shining highlight to our stay. However, at this point, I don't think we would choose to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your recent visit and for taking the time to speak with me after your visit. As we discussed, and for readers of this review, you caught us at our worst. We had numerous challenges leading up to your arrival that put us behind and it seems there were quite a few mistakes our inspectors didn't catch. I am so terribly sorry for falling short of your expectations and truly appreciate you taking the time to help us improve.

Since your visit we have done very well to "reset the building" and are back on track. We've nearly eliminated "service defects" since your departure, cleanliness of rooms is back to my expectation, and the modifications to our team have been made to ensure we continue to perform as expected - outstandingly.

Don't give up - you will one day love this property.
We hope to have you back very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staff was so helpful. There was an issue with a gift card and several staff spent a considerable amount to time trying to resolve issue. Room was clean (except for the fact there was an opened water bottle in fridge). Felt comfortable enough to go barefoot. Room had a large fridge in kitchenette. Ceiling fan was a bonus as I like continual air. Pool was extremely cloudy and humid. Gym was huge and well equipped. Nice lobby and great grill area outside and putt putt for the kids. If the pool was clean and the fridge had been cleaned I would have given 5 Stars. I would stay again for sure.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your feedback!
I'm so sorry we missed the perfect stay - it seems we earned this score.
I've contacted our pool support company to come out and review their pumps to ensure all is well.

I also learned that the Hilton gift cards don't authorize for the full amount at any hospitality establishment (Restaurants, bars, and hotels) so that if a tip is charged to the card later -- there is still space available.

In-spite of these misses, I do truly hope you'll consider staying with us again very soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I loved the suites. It has a kitchenette and fridge. The room is electronically controlled. It was a good stay. The pool was too humid for my taste but still enjoyable. The kids enjoyed the putting green. The breakfast was really good for a hotel. I would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your recent stay and for your lovely review!
I also wish the pool "room didn't have to be so warm - but it seems there's science to it.
We found our water temp needed to be kept around 84-85 degrees to eliminate "too cold" feedback.
However, this means the air temp must be kept at a minimum of 88 degrees to avoid condensation and rusting.
(thought you wouldn't learn anything today didn't you!)

We do hope to have you back very soon!