“Great crowd control”

Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Love this venue. Great crowd control and the staff was pleasant. Sat in handicapped section and had no issues seeing, hearing, or keeping cool.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"no issues"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I am a 67 year old female, who wanted to see Rob Thomas. My husband said he would rather "eat glass." So, although I had never gone to this concert venue, I went to this concert alone. I never felt anxious once. I was very comfortable at all times. I had a lawn ticket, didn't bring a blanket and didn't rent a chair. I walked a few rows back and sat down just off the sidewalk. I was there about five minutes before I was invited to share the end of a couple's blanket. I wasn't close to the stage, but could see the band on stage and, of course, could clearly see on the big screens. Thanks for a nice solo evening!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We attended the KSHE birthday bash with Sammy Hagar, Collective Soul and ZZ Top. This was our second time to this venue. The weather was great.
I was disappointed in the bathroom lines and the price of a single beer. The lines were ridiculous - I saw one guy relieving himself on a fence (right under a lamp post, dude!). A single beer was $15 - and there were some REALLY drunk people. It must have been payday. Lots of pot being smoked too.
The sound quality was good. The next event here we will be getting the VIP seats with bar service.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

First time at this venue. Really enjoyed my first outside concert. Prices for the drink and food booths WAY, WAY, WAY TOO HIGH..... We paid extra for skip the line passes, which was not needed when using the shuttle service from the Casino.... Better Security is needed. Meaning better Checks at gates and more security patrol at venue area. No one around to control out of control people....... was surprised at the young children at this concert. Though it was great that such young ages are into classic rock, but due to the very very very strong sMell of _______________ it probably would not of been my choice for a family Concert with young children........ Not sure if free parking is an option. When we ordered the Concert tickets there was a pacage offered for $30 parking per car. We chose to pay $10 per person for shuttle service. Was very pleased. No long waiting in line to get to and from the Concert.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I've been to many concerts here and I've had a great time at all of them. I've sat in the seats and on the lawn and I'd have to say that I prefer the lawn. There are large television screens so you can see what's happening, the sound is good and you can stretch out and get comfortable on the lawn. Lawn seat ticket prices are usually a good value. The only reason I didn't give it an excellent rating is because it costs over $20 to buy 2 beers! The beverage prices are crazy!

2  Thank janetk7