We stayed here on a recent trip to St. Louis. We were quite impressed with the 2 bedroom suite. It had one room with 2 queens and then the 2nd bedroom had a king with the kitchen,(full kitchen with fridge, small cooktop , microwave and dishwasher) and living area in the middle. There was also a table, but only had 2 chairs. Great set up for families, I wish more hotels had this option. The rooms seemed nice and clean, beds not too hard. The tv's were the older ones, not the flat screens, but they were adequate. The hotel does have a pool, it was cold! and a small workout room, no hot tub.
They have a nice variety for breakfast. Muffins, bagels, make your own waffles, eggs, sausage, cereals, coffee, juice, oatmeal, toast, yogurt and fruit. It was pretty good, typical hotel breakfast. We had dinner one night and they had pulled pork, a tomato based soup, salad and cornbread. They had wine, beer, lemonade and iced tea to drink. It was okay. Staff was very attentive and dining area seemed clean. I would stay here again.
Location was about 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis. We did not have any problems with traffic getting to and from hotel. There is a gas station that is close and a mall not too far away.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport Hotel Maryland Heights
- Homewood Suites Maryland Heights
- Homewood Maryland Heights
- Maryland Heights Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO