The hotel itself is fine with the normal Hilton/Hampton amenities. But this hotel is more suited to the business traveler, the couple needing a night as they travel through. This hotel is not for a family staying several nights in St. Louis. This is not the hotel's fault, but the hotel is not near Six Flags, Busch Stadium, downtown St. Louis, etc. There really is not a bunch of places to eat around the hotel and be able to take your family. The pool is small. That cannot be helped either. Business traveler, or couple traveling through is what this hotel is geared for nightly. Not a family wanting to stay several nights.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis/Westport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/Westport Hotel Maryland Heights
- Hampton Inn Maryland Heights
- Hampton Inn Westport
- Maryland Heights Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/Westport Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO