“Top- Notch Executive Service Reps!”

Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Maryland Heights
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Top- Notch Executive Service Reps!”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

The Executive Management Staff lead by Angie at the front will keep me coming back to the hotel. She interacted in a warm, cheerful, business like manner that was unheralded by other hotels in the area.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
SheratonWestportPlz, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for staying with us and for your positive feedback

Pleased to hear that Angie and the staff have met your expectations.

We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Glen Carbon, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 19 February 2012

When booking a room for business travel, I need a comfortable bed and a place to take a warm relaxing shower. This hotel does not offer either. The first day I returned to my room, the top blanket had a blood stain and another yellow spot the size of a silver dollar in plain sight maring its white surface. The shower was the worst part of the hotel! After pulling the nob on, it rotates 360 degrees, none of which are hot my hand went numb in the cold water waiting. Only after the tenant in the room adjacent turned their shower off did I get scalding hot water as the alternative. The next morning was more of the same but I got there first and mid shower went to freezing.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
SheratonWestportPlz, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, 20 February 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of the problems that you encountered during your recent stay with us
It is when guests like yourself provide feedback that we are best able to make the necessary corrections.

I have addressed these issues with the Maintenance Manager and will take the necessary steps to correct these problems. I assure you that your experience is not typical for our hotel and sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity to change your opinion of our establishment by staying with us again.

Again, thank you for your time, and please accept my apologies.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 15 February 2012

For the money this hotel was well worth the stay. Very accomodating and convenient to restaurants. Shelly in the restaurant was great. She remembered my name each time I went.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
SheratonWestportPlz, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, 17 February 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us & for your feedback

Pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us & Shelly's service in the restaurant.

We strive to make every guest feel like they are at home away from home & it's with feedback from our guests that we continue to grow and provide great customer service

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future
Kansas City
Reviewed 15 February 2012

We have stayed here several times on our weekend getaways from Kansas City. This past weekend, while our teenagers were at an Econo Lodge with their choir for a competition, we made the Chalet our reward for having chaperoned them all day! The hotel has been nicely remodeled. We didn't get in until after midnight and the front desk was gracious and helpful--even providing us with coupons for a breakfast buffet and dinner in their restaurant since the Club Lounge was closed for repairs. Unexpected AND welcome! The restaurant was great and the service exceptional. The Chef even cooked us an early lunch (before he was suppose to) so we could take it along and snack on our 4 hour drive back to KC. Would highly recommend. Also, if you are using points--it's a bargain. Only 3000 points compared to 7000 for comparable high end Sheraton properties. We know, we stay at Starwood properties all the time.

Room Tip: Call the hotel for tips on taking the right exit. If we hadn't we would have gotten lost. St. Lo...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and for staying with us

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding remodel & service, hotel was remodled in December 2010 new lobby, bar, restaurant and some updates to guest rooms.

Pleased to hear that we have met your expectations

We look forward to connecting with you in the future
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Reviewed 9 February 2012

The hotel in and of itself is decent. I stayed during the week and it's mostly business travelers. Beds and rooms are good. I will say that I expected a little bit better beds for the Club Level but that's ok. The walls are super thin. Unfortunately I was on the 6th floor so whatever was above me (fan?) runs on a cycle outside. That was a annoying. I would have changed rooms but I was already unpacked and settled in.

The best part of the experience was Revelyn Nuestro, my housekeeping person. I inadvertantly left money on the floor or something. She was so kind as to pick it up and leave it on my couch. I would have never known that I was missing $20. What a great, honest employee! I've traveled sometimes 300 nights a year. You don't run into many of these types very often. Thank you Revelyn!

Nathan

Room Tip: don't take the 6th floor by the elevator.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
SheratonWestportPlz, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, 11 February 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback & inform us about the honesty of our housekeeper this makes all of us here at the Sheraton Westport Proud.

I apologize that the beds were not to your statisfaction, the beds in guest rooms are the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed per Starwood standards

We look forward to connecting with you in the future
North Webster, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Every year we are there for the Gateway of America toy show. The two gals in the dining, Sherri and Shelly ALWAYS remember us and greet us like we are family. At the front desk Sarra and Angie went above and beyond for us. It was a great stay again!!!! Thank-you!

Room Tip: Take your own bible, as there was not one in our room.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
SheratonWestportPlz, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, 10 February 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your posstive comments regarding our property, service & great Staff

I am pleased you found our location ideal during your time in St. Louis

We enjoy having your group here every year & look forward to your next visit
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 2 February 2012

me and my wife stayed there and had a great stay sherri the hostess was great she remember our names and was very pleasent. and the frony desk girl i think gina was also helpful. the remolded room were more than i exspected will come back and stay again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
SheratonWestportPlz, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, 6 February 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding helpfulness of staff.

We are also pleased that you found our location ideal during your time in the area & the newly remodled rooms hotel complete a multi million dollar reservation in April 2011

Looking forward to connecting with you in the future

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maryland Heights
Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis
Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St...
#7 of 17 in Maryland Heights
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#3 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Staybridge Suites St Louis - Westport
Comfort Inn Westport
Comfort Inn Westport
#8 of 17 in Maryland Heights

Been to Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis? Share your experiences!