Just checked in and this hotel is really clean and welcoming. Good impression upon walking in from the outside. Hotel is right off the highway but the area is quiet. Will only be staying one night and the accommodations are just fine. Our room is non smoking, king bed w/ a sofa bed. Bathroom is clean/ air conditioning works/ no funny smells. Some of the decor could be updated, but it's just an overnight stay so it's no biggie. The only thing I noticed that that is no big deal, granted that I notice EVERYTHING. The hallways leading to the rooms could use some attention ( higher wattage bulbs, touchup paint for the luggage scuffs) We stayed on the 1st floor so I can't say about the rest. All in all we'd stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rate includes a daily full hot breakfast buffet. Complimentary internet. Complimentary parking, including buses & trucks. Hotel has outdoor seasonal swimming pool, courtyard area w/gazebo, large patio seating area and 2 bbq grills, indoor whirlpool, fitness room and coin operated laundry. Hotel is within minutes of Westport Plaza and 2 casinos. 20 mins. drive to St. Louis downtown/arch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn - St. Louis/Westport Hotel Maryland Heights
- Clubhouse Hotel St Louis
- Clubhouse Hotel Saint Louis
- Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO Saint Louis/Maryland Heights