DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Maryland Heights
Topeka, Kansas, United States
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

Check in and check out were both super easy, and the front desk was more than willing to help out with anything we needed. We got a great rate through Priceline, and the hotel was about a 5-minute ride from the airport (on the complimentary shuttle) if you wanted to ride the Metrolink around town or about a 20-minute drive from about anything else you'd want to do in the city if you want to use your car.

If we go back to St. Louis we'll likely seek out this hotel again!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Corey A
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this review, 4 June 2013
Dear Corey A from Topeka:

Thank you for staying at our DoubleTree by Hilton Recently. I appreciate that you took a little extra time out to write a review about the staff and hotel. It was good to see that check in and check out were quick and painless. Thank you for highlighing the shuttle service in your review and I hope you do come back soon.

Dan Gough

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

Up to date furnishings. Very clean. Great breakfast buffet and good dinner and dessert menu. The warm chocolate chip cookie upon check-in is to die for. Highly recommend. It was a great subsitute to the Drury which happended to be booked.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member:

Thank you for staying at our hotel and taking the time to compose this review.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

We stay at Doubletree for work and the staff there is amazing. The manager and one of the waitresses, Yougae, are always very friendly during breakfast. Yougae remembers our names (even though I have only been there a handful of times), who we are with, and what we drink in the morning. I enjoy seeing them in the morning.
The shuttle is also very handy. They will take you to places nearby if you book ahead, and will come back and pick you up when requested.
I strongly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this review, 20 May 2013
Dear Michelle B:

Thank you for your business and thank you for this new Tripadvisor review. Thank you for recognizing Yong Ae. She is spectacular and really is the face of our DoubleTree by Hilton.
Thank you also for mentioning the shuttle service. We all hope we see you back at the hotel very soon.

Bentonville, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

So when you check in and they are out of their famous chocolate chip cookies you are already bummed. Then you get to your room and find it is freezing. After about 20 minutes the heat finally kicks in but guess what...it doesn't stop. Finally about 1:00 am I can't take it any more and I go down to the front desk. The person there says there is no maintenance or rooms available the best he can offer is suggest I unplug it and have no heat ("You should be algright" he tells me). By now I start noticing the spots on the carpet and the rips in the headboard and wonder am I truly at a DoubleTree Hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Arkybob75
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this review, 16 May 2013
Dear ArkyBob75:

Thank you for composing this review. It is a very well written review, and probably extremely accurate. I feel very bad and I am sorry that we let you down. It is very disheartening to read these words, but I am glad you took the time to write about your experience. I assure you, we will use this as a training tool, for the front desk, housekeeping, and engineering. We should never run out of cookies, ever, and I apologize for the HVAC unit in your guestroom. I have been searching for your name vigorously, and c hecking rooms to make sure that these problems have been remedied. I hope that you do give us another chance to serve you when you return to St. Louis. Please keep writing these reviews, we all need to know where we stand with our customers.

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

Our organization recently held an large event at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport and found it to havethe friendliest and most helpful staff we have ever encountered. Whether it was questions about our lodging, assistance with audio visual, inquiries about catering, or extra event support requests not initially on our contract, hotel staff members without exception were readily accessible, friendly, competent, accomodating and just plain great! As soon as we entered the ballroom that we were using for the day, staff members were there, asking how they could be of assistance. We would highly recommend this hotel for business events.

Dear Jane R.:

Thank you for choosing our DoubleTree by Hilton for your last conference. I love your comments. They are very much appreciated and I will make sure that they are shared with our staff. Dan Goszewski, our Food & Beverage Manager, and Dawn Booth, our Convention Services Manager, along with our banquet/meeting staff diligently work to satisfy our conference guests. Thank you noticing and recognizing the staff. My staff and I hope you come back soon.

st. louis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

The hotel is beautiful and the rooms were nice and spacious. The staff was excellent. Liked that it is away from the Westport Plaza shopping area, but the shuttle will take you to it. Quiet and relaxing, but with access to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this review, 15 May 2013
Dear Michele T:

I am so glad you stayed with us and took the time to write this kind review. I appreciate the comments about the beautiful, spacious rooms, and our staff. Please come back soon!.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

The Doubletree Hilton Westport was very clean and the staff was very nice and very helpful. Beds were very comfortable and I am picky about beds. The room tended to go from too cold to too hot. The restaurant had a remarkably nice and polite staff but the food was pretty average.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this review, 3 May 2013
Dear TripAdvisor member:

Thank you for your business. I am pleased that you took the time to compose this review of our DoubleTree by Hilton. I apologize for the tardy response. I thought I had responded before I left for the Hilton, Full Service Convention in Dallas this past week.

As I always do, I will share all your comments with my management staff and with as many of our associates as I possibly can. I will especially review your comments about the food. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the feedback. This feedback from our customers allows us to evaluate our focus, shortcomings and our direction for the future. Please do come back to see us soon, and we will work hard to earn your future business.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maryland Heights
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis
#1 of 7 in Creve Coeur
Downtown
Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport? Share your experiences!