DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,053 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront desknice hotelsoccer tournamentbusiness tripbeds were very comfortablehot tubup to datebusiness centerst louisindoor poolfitness centerfitness roomshuttle servicegreat priceclaudia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Highly recommend. For the price, it was a beautiful hotel. Great for families and couples. Staff was friendly, beds comfortable, and bar/restaurant was very nice. Near all major St. Louis attractions, with easy highway access.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member:

Thank you for staying with us and for posting this review. I am sorry for the delay in my response. There was an unusual delay in this review being posted. Thank you for the glowing review. I hope you come back to see us soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

check in was quick and easy. room was clean, organized and well stocked. dinner was great and the service was genuinely nice. the only draw back is that my room was near the freeway but I really didn't hear it much. walls very well insulated.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member:

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the nice review. I am glad to hear it was a perfect night stay. Always good to hear that cleanliness was up to standard. Thank you for mentioning the dinner and the service. I was also happy to hear that noise was not an issue. I hope you do come back to stay with us.

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Full service hotel with nice amenities . Rooms are somewhat dated and could use remodeling, but overall ok. Front desk staff needs customer service training, but maintenance staff and restaurant staff were exceptional. Nice value for the price.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Nancy S
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear Nancy S:

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for posting this TripAdvisor review. My management team and I analyze every review on a weekly basis, and the individual managers and key staff members look at these reviews daily. Have a great week and I hope you come back to see us.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Hotel is away from the city built near to the Airport. Stay was comfortable. However, could have been better if the noise from corridor does not get transferred into Guest room and a better variety in Buffet breakfast is made available.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2013

Dear Sanjiv S:

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to complete this survey. My staff and I appreciate the feedback. I hope you give us another opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Have a great weekend and please consider us if you come back to St. Louis, Mo.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Staff was very helpful about getting us an early check-in prior to attending a wedding. The control buttons to the room's AC were missing and therefore we were not able to adjust the temperature, we simply unplugged the unit when we got cold. We did not report it late that night but did mention it at check out. Apology but no compensation was offered. Breakfast buffet at hotel was decent but terribly over-priced.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear Kathleen M:

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad that the front desk was able to check you in early. We can't also accommodate those requests on full weekend, such as this past weekend. I am sorry to hear about the control on your HVAC unit in the guest room. I will make sure that I inspect your room along with the Chief Engineer and make sure there are no problems with the thermostat in your room. Thank you for the feedback and I hope you come back to stay with us again.